Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Need tips for Combo+Crits :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
I'd be a happy man if someone could give me extra tips for Comboin and Crittin at the same time...
Hit me up with a PM or a comment down below if you've got suggestions for me.

Davidva

Veteran
Hey dude,

How to be at good pvp. Here i have some tips for you:
  • Have good fps: around 100/2000 is a good amount for pvp. If this is low than turn some settings off. Like render distance to 3, disable clouds etc.
  • Use a good FQV. FQV is a setting that can be founs by settings. Some have this on maximum but than its very hard to aim and with speed 2 its way harder. Use 60 / 100 to still have a good aim. My personal is 80/85.
  • Good texturepack is also very usefull for pvp. The original minecraft default texturepack is not good for pvp. My personal texturepack have really basic blocks with low amount of colors to get way more fps. Here you can have one of my potpvp fps boost texturepack: http://adf.ly/1d6Pbe
  • But when its going on about hitting players then you need to click fast. Maybe you already do this. Its called jitter-clicking. This is a way to get 10/15 clicks per second. 12 CPS is good enough to create a good combo. Search on youtube a tutorial of jitter clicking.
  • Not only clicking is important for pvp. Also use your keyboard good. Constantly walking isnt good. Because minecraft reach is 5 blocks. And how farder you away how better. Thats why you need to hit from 5 blocks and not from 2 blocks awat. My tip is to look a bit up to the head of your enemy and hit than. Than he get more knockback. Press the W button stop and press it again. This will hold the 5 blocks reach. But its hard to learn. Using right mouse button you can block your sword and that slow you down a bit. If you become to close to your enemy click left and right button to stay away from your enemy. When you are doimg this you have to go right and left to make your enemy confuses. Also circeling aroung your enemy is a good way to combo.
  • Use everything you have. If you have a bow use it. If you have a rod, use it.
  • Healing is very important for pvp. If you play gapple or titan kit eat so late as possible your gapple. This is because you have longer regeneration than your enemy. So you can give more hits.
  • Some modifications are very usefull for pvp. Here are a few i have: optifine, togglesprint, fullbright, cps mod and keystrokes. Keystrokes and cps is very handg if you get false banned and you recorded it.
  • Train hard. Im doing pvp for lots of years now. Its all about training get skills. So train hard and enjoy :)
This are a few basic tips i have for you. Hope this will make your better at pvp! Good luck and hold that L
IMG_20160825_183337.jpg
Regards

Davidva

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
Lol that meme tho ! btw Thnx alot for the Mods list, texture pack and in detail W tap tutorial ! Gonnae help me alot !

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Hey dude,

How to be at good pvp. Here i have some tips for you:
  • Have good fps: around 100/2000 is a good amount for pvp. If this is low than turn some settings off. Like render distance to 3, disable clouds etc.
  • Use a good FQV. FQV is a setting that can be founs by settings. Some have this on maximum but than its very hard to aim and with speed 2 its way harder. Use 60 / 100 to still have a good aim. My personal is 80/85.
  • Good texturepack is also very usefull for pvp. The original minecraft default texturepack is not good for pvp. My personal texturepack have really basic blocks with low amount of colors to get way more fps. Here you can have one of my potpvp fps boost texturepack: http://adf.ly/1d6Pbe
  • But when its going on about hitting players then you need to click fast. Maybe you already do this. Its called jitter-clicking. This is a way to get 10/15 clicks per second. 12 CPS is good enough to create a good combo. Search on youtube a tutorial of jitter clicking.
  • Not only clicking is important for pvp. Also use your keyboard good. Constantly walking isnt good. Because minecraft reach is 5 blocks. And how farder you away how better. Thats why you need to hit from 5 blocks and not from 2 blocks awat. My tip is to look a bit up to the head of your enemy and hit than. Than he get more knockback. Press the W button stop and press it again. This will hold the 5 blocks reach. But its hard to learn. Using right mouse button you can block your sword and that slow you down a bit. If you become to close to your enemy click left and right button to stay away from your enemy. When you are doimg this you have to go right and left to make your enemy confuses. Also circeling aroung your enemy is a good way to combo.
  • Use everything you have. If you have a bow use it. If you have a rod, use it.
  • Healing is very important for pvp. If you play gapple or titan kit eat so late as possible your gapple. This is because you have longer regeneration than your enemy. So you can give more hits.
  • Some modifications are very usefull for pvp. Here are a few i have: optifine, togglesprint, fullbright, cps mod and keystrokes. Keystrokes and cps is very handg if you get false banned and you recorded it.
  • Train hard. Im doing pvp for lots of years now. Its all about training get skills. So train hard and enjoy :)
This are a few basic tips i have for you. Hope this will make your better at pvp! Good luck and hold that L
View attachment 2892
Regards

Davidva
60 FPS is enough. For the rest: I totally agree!

Davidva

Veteran
Lol that meme tho ! btw Thnx alot for the Mods list, texture pack and in detail W tap tutorial ! Gonnae help me alot !
I forgot one. That is sensivity. Turn sensivity down for jitter clicking. I have 60/70% sensivity

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I forgot one. That is sensivity. Turn sensivity down for jitter clicking. I have 60/70% sensivity
It depends on how much cps you use. Because all the mice aren't the same. Each mouse has its own sensitivity called "DPI" dots per inch.
If you have a mouse with high dpi. Lower the sensitivity. You have to find your own sensitivity. The one with which you can aim better. Also you mouse pad matters. Some mouse pad is very slow and some are very fast. You really don't need to crit every time. You can combo by moving right and left and circling around your opponent. You can crit if they are standing in one place, or busy, for example, eating gapple.

If you need more advanced tips, message me ;) or maybe you need to duel me, I'll show you,
I don't play in pika :/ you got premium account?

Davidva

Veteran
It depends on how much cps you use. Because all the mice aren't the same. Each mouse has its own sensitivity called "DPI" dots per inch.
If you have a mouse with high dpi. Lower the sensitivity. You have to find your own sensitivity. The one with which you can aim better. Also you mouse pad matters. Some mouse pad is very slow and some are very fast. You really don't need to crit every time. You can combo by moving right and left and circling around your opponent. You can crit if they are standing in one place, or busy, for example, eating gapple.

If you need more advanced tips, message me ;) or maybe you need to duel me, I'll show you,
I don't play in pika :/ you got premium account?
I said: find the right sensivity for your mouse. Yes i have premium. In practice i have 3-0 on you :p

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
Hah. Thnx for the in detail DPI, senstivity configuration tut @Safdar. And yep i also have a premium account.btw, Why dont you play in pika ?

RevenationX

Pika Member
Do you want my mods folder? PM me if you want it :)

btw to be good just practice jitter clicking and aiming alot
join practice servers [Ofc not GC]
1v1 me :) lololololololololollo

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@RevenationX Haha thnx alot for the tip :) btw Does your mod folder contain any illegal mods ? Even tho if it contains hand it over me I'll delete it myself :)

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hah. Thnx for the in detail DPI, senstivity configuration tut @Safdar. And yep i also have a premium account.btw, Why dont you play in pika ?
I don't like it, just that pika community is so messed up...as well as pika server

OP
OP
Ninja 4837

Ninja 4837

Pika Lover
@Safdar Uh... sad to hear that, hope you make up your mind again someday and return to Pika again :)

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
I recommend that you practice on BL, it helped me alot in pvp.

auro1

Banned
Easy!!!
Download Kill aura, Reach, Hazuni, Auto-critz , Auto-Clicker, 1 shot Op Kill,.
Don't worry staff wont ban you cause they never on, Trust me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.