Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Name Changes on Pika

Imarvel

Rare Pika
I've been wondering, why is it that some players get to name change and they still keep their stats even though pika says they dont support name changes. At first i thought it was because they had minecraft premium but even when i got it and made a name change my stats got reset. If u don't get what im saying, take aidenyoung for instance the no1 player in pika bedwars, he recently changed his username to ohJared or smnthing like that. So i'm wondering if there are requirements i have to meet to keep my old stats with a new account

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
I've been wondering, why is it that some players get to name change and they still keep their stats even though pika says they dont support name changes. At first i thought it was because they had minecraft premium but even when i got it and made a name change my stats got reset. If u don't get what im saying, take aidenyoung for instance the no1 player in pika bedwars, he recently changed his username to ohJared or smnthing like that. So i'm wondering if there are requirements i have to meet to keep my old stats with a new account
Rank transfers alongside minigame stats can be bought from the store, which is what they used.