Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Name change and my rank.

skyanais123

Hey,

My name is Ace and about a couple months ago I decided to change my username since I'm transgender and my old username (the one it says on here) has my deadname with bad associations on it. I didn't realise at first because I hadn't played for a while due to school, but now recently I've logged back in and lost what I believe is my Skyhero rank.
I was confused at first but then saw in chat that there was an announcement every once in a while saying that name changing is not supported.
Now, I understand this but the thing is when I got this rank that announcement wasn't made.

All I was wondering is if it's different if changing it because I am transgender and if so if I could get my rank back on my new user Acerawrx3.
Sorry if I sound rude or entitled or didn't understand anything in some way and also sorry if my English isn't great my first language is French!

Thank you !

OP
OP
S

skyanais123

I think it should display my name change on Namemc? I'm not sure if that's the right website sorry but I think I've heard that somewhere

mineTaTplayz

Don't change your minecraft name, PiKa server didn't support it. You will lost all of your statistic after it if your change it.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
IGN
Just_Illuminate
Hey,

My name is Ace and about a couple months ago I decided to change my username since I'm transgender and my old username (the one it says on here) has my deadname with bad associations on it. I didn't realise at first because I hadn't played for a while due to school, but now recently I've logged back in and lost what I believe is my Skyhero rank.
I was confused at first but then saw in chat that there was an announcement every once in a while saying that name changing is not supported.
Now, I understand this but the thing is when I got this rank that announcement wasn't made.

All I was wondering is if it's different if changing it because I am transgender and if so if I could get my rank back on my new user Acerawrx3.
Sorry if I sound rude or entitled or didn't understand anything in some way and also sorry if my English isn't great my first language is French!

Thank you !
Your ranks and perks are linked to account name. This is because of cracked accounts. You have two options now.
1. Change your name back on your premium account
2. Use TLauncher to log on to your old username. You can use this to transfer items to your ither account however you will not keep the rank.