Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mystery Box at end of the game

Hazamx

Banned
The mystery box u find sometimes at the end of game is random or it comes on a certain thing??

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The mystery box u find sometimes at the end of game is random or it comes on a certain thing??
When it just says that you found a "mystery box" that means it's the normal one. You can just check on the lobby too. Most of the time you'd get the other mystery boxes when you do a quest.

WildAbbee

Banned
i believe every game there is a % chance to gain a mystery box (and each mystery box rarity has its own separate weight)
you can increase the % chance by upgrading it in your guild shop i think

OP
OP
Hazamx

Hazamx

Banned
When it just says that you found a "mystery box" that means it's the normal one. You can just check on the lobby too. Most of the time you'd get the other mystery boxes when you do a quest.
Nah when it says "you found a mystery box and u manage to pick it up" its depends on rarity of the box like most of the times i get common or normal one but i also get godly boxes from that this thing is completely different from quests .

OP
OP
Hazamx

Hazamx

Banned
i believe every game there is a % chance to gain a mystery box (and each mystery box rarity has its own separate weight)

Bruh wdym im not talking about guild box and how much percentage the chance is

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Nah when it says "you found a mystery box and u manage to pick it up" its depends on rarity of the box like most of the times i get common or normal one but i also get godly boxes from that this thing is completely different from quests .
Well, still most of them are not even that rare of mystery boxes.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's a random thing, made it kind of hard for us to understand honestly.