Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My time has come

Status
Not open for further replies.

iq420

Veteran
Hello community,

My name is ImAnAlbatraoz but most of you call me Alba and actually I like both. When I remember trough what struggles I went with applying I can say it was worth it. So I applied somewhere in May but got denied for stupid reasons(that on its own has shown favoritsm). I was like ok, I won't try anymore as that was my third app that got denied for stupid reasons. As the summer was passing by forums got hacked and on my luck rollbacked. As they rollbacked it automaticly rollbacked my application which was still open then and from there it went, I got accepted on same app I got denied on. And there it all started. On 17/9 Ultimate msged me on TeamSpeak and said ''Welcome to Pika Staff team'' and that was my best day on Pika but I didn't know it would get better. As days have passed so have I been promoted to helper on 9/10 and since then I have met so much people and my last and final promotion occured on 7/1. Nothing interesting happened since then until today whenI finally decided that My Time Has Come. I will mention few people that have marked my staff career. @Draegoner I remember when @LittleFeather96 first time invited you to faction and I was like who are you but later I saw you were and still are cool. Next person is @RockyGaming who actually helped about my staff app(long story), @Robin Nijmeijer & @Snorlax13 with trainings. One special Ez Dud called @II_DragonBoy_II who will be missed most. And ofc @MrBas666 my Bassy:). I won't tag any more people as that would be too much tags altough there is more people to tag, from staff team and pika community. And one of best excuse I heard on Pika is Player: I used hacked client only cuz of texture pack it had.

That is all from me people, if you want to stay in contact feel free to add me on Discord @ImAnAlbatraoz#7173 or find me ingame by name xElectro1302.
Ciao...<3

MrBas666

Veteran
You will be missed! By the others but mostly by me, we had good times in creative :p Messages me when you need me. Im always there for ya buddy!

NickTill

Will miss you, you were really a great addition to the staff team.

Lots of love,
NickTill

DAUNAMEH

Pika Member
Never got to really know you but you seem pretty cool and am sure your resignation will be a loss to pika's community,
Enjoy your life!

Best regards,
Clara (daunameh)

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
Cya around! Really wished he have much more bonding. Trainings is the only time we talk xd. Good luck with the future and hope i can see you at the tip of the mountan! (Lol)

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Bye alba i will always remember you as the guy that became my question guy even though you weren't helper that time (your exams) and i owe you that.
Hope to still see you around buddy

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Hey @ImAnAlbatraoz idk if u remember me but u sethome when i was building a huge base in opfacs .... idk why is every1 leaving but have a nice future ... bye

Smexzy

Pika Member
Goodbye, I wish you a successful and cheerful life!
Smexzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.