Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My Adventure in Pika-Network (from start to end) i resign

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeNikeYT

Legendary Pika
I have started playing pika 3 years ago i have started playing in op prison and after a couple of months i realized that it became very boring and very op so i have started playing prison i was playing with the name (NinjaTeam) and i had no friends at all until i have changed my name to JakeNikeYT Even if i was thinking of (ZainNikeYT)because zain is my real name anyways when i have meet Skittlez13114 i had a great days with Skittlez until he became staff i was alone and no one to play or to talk with then after the Website update i tried to apply for staff but i wasnt accepted after a couple of months like 3 months in this 3 months i have learned too much about managing a server so i applied again and got accepted after like couple of days of being staff i have made 3 pages of warning people and after 1 month of being staff and skittlez became Admin i have meet like all staff members , my dream was to get to helper but i think i wont get my dream real until this day comes i decieded to resign because one of my family members is dead and i wont play minecraft again , so the only thing i want you guys to do for me is i only want to stay in your hearts i dont want anything more .

i will miss every single one of you staff , member , donator , noob or even a poor guy
i will miss you all

Goodbye Pika-Network

Peace.....

Last edited:
N

Nignogery

Man, i feel really sorry for you and for what happend, hope you can get over it after sometime and hopefully return someday, take care man.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
cya bro good luck in ur life <3

Last edited:

VeggiDay

Veteran
Respect for all of your hard work here. It was nice to see an have you here ...
We will miss you <3
Stay strong =3

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I have seen quite a few sad threads on Pika right now, all about situations we all just don't want to have in our lifes.... I am sorry for your loss Jake, and wish you much luck in your life. Sadly that you had to resign though, in my opinion you were helping Pika really good :oops: I really hope your life will be filled of happiness from now on <3

MouraThat

Veteran
Good Luck Jake
you were a good addition to the staff team
Btw its skittlez13114

Status
Not open for further replies.