Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Have you ever met mean players and did the offended you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tancho

I was verry sattisfied with the server! Cool staff,gamemodes and everything else pretty much! BUT I HAD SOMETHING TO SAY! All the players which i met weren`t verry nice to me , they swear me, using mods to make me fly and then get me banned (I`ve send Ban Appeal and that is not a one!) . The players at all were no ,no ! Using hacks infront of staff?, and not banning them! You can improove your staff! You can atleast put me into the staff (Sorry if im breaking a rule for this "STAFF APEAL" here) ! Just put more staff to operate the server and watch out for the hackers, spammers,mean players and much more! Thanks for the nice trip of fun games and fun with the players, Pika you made my day better <3

Greetings from
Bulgaria ,
Atanas (Sorry if i have bad english , im studying it right now !)

Roy_

Legendary Pika
This guy...
"Just add more staff"
He solved the hacker problem guys!
Just throw untrained staffs at the server and it'll be fixed!

Dumbass

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You're honestly the smartest person I've ever person I've met. Your intellect level is clearly even higher than the current admins and I will be your campaign manager to be admin. You clearly get a +1 from me and I really hope you take into consideration being the owner. I know the owners can drive a hard bargain but if you get your cards right, you can buy Pika for 69 euros.

dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.