Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Muted for asking helper's help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArnoorPlaysMc

IGN OrderByBlinders i was pvping in opfactions and there was a hacker and i type /staff to see where can i find staff on and i go in skyblock GIOGIO777 was there 'HELPER' i pmed him like 5 times and he dont answer then i said MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN and he muted me for 3 days for that? whats this im online like 7 hours / day on that server and those helpers are for slap in the face.... fix it please and remove my 3 days mute for no REASON

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Your mute is justified. You obviously flooded the chat which lead you into a punishment.

OP
OP
A

ArnoorPlaysMc

Your mute is justified. You obviously flooded the chat which lead you into a punishment.
Asking for helper to catch this hacker or ban him smthing atleast and he dont even answer and he muted me for 3 days? is this helper ??

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Asking for helper to catch this hacker or ban him smthing atleast and he dont even answer and he muted me for 3 days? is this helper ??
You're asking a helper to catch a hacker but you flooded the chat so you got punished by giogio777. This is not a false mute as well.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
the reason you got muted isnt that you asked for help, it's because you were flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.