Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

got muted for 90 days

RiverAcorn

so today i was playing normally when i hacker just was hacking on everyone and there was staff on when i told them they didnt respond so i said goddamn and they randomly muted me for 90 days ik i got muted before but i actually said something to get muted for before but rn i just said goddman.

and theres always ppl swearing alot more than i do but they dont get muted. what im saying is that that staff isnt good and he muted me for no reason and didnt ban the person who was literally cheating infront of him. all i want is for that person to get banned and for me to get unmuted as im not gonna play for pika for 2 days then get muted for a silly reason and im not gonna wait 2 month to be able to play on it again. and when i went to see the proof for the mute which is this link https://prnt.sc/1llQnzye1Lgi &d(6th) they gave it to me it said it got deleted which is sus and normal bc he literally muted me to stop saying that that person was hacking. the staff in this server always does the same thing.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
The screenshot is right there and you’re muted for swearing, that’s literally all I have to say. And if you have problems with other people swearing you can always report them too and they’ll get punished according to their offences.

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Kinda childish post. It's like you got banned and you are so desperate to get unban. You aren't even making any sense.
If you saw a rule breaker just collect some evidence and report them here : https://pika-network.net/report/
And you did broke a rule (swearing) for the sixth time. You got muted for 30 days before. I am pretty sure you can wait for 3 months too.

And please don't be like that, we can clearly see what you said. ☠️
Valid Punishment, should not be forgiven. Play without coms it's better for ya.