Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

must read ,,i confess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
i started playing op factions....and i have 1 question...

whats the best and fastest way to make money in op factions?

JustHereForMoney

Pika Lover
i started playing op factions....and i have 1 question...

whats the best and fastest way to make money in op factions?
Scamming is allowed. Just say you are selling tokens and or credits and tell the buyer to pay first just ask the amount and then he/she pays you and there you go that is my little secret.

OP
OP
.IproHD.

.IproHD.

Pika Lover
Scamming is allowed. Just say you are selling tokens and or credits and tell the buyer to pay first just ask the amount and then he/she pays you and there you go that is my little secret.
cewl...

found that netherwart farms make loads of money!

MrBas666

Veteran

Scamming is such a fudge move tho xD + people will hate you

clayton

Pika Member
its wrong to scam like u scammed me newvpn but i told u i was gonna enemy u so u paid it back thanks nether wart and furtone 25 is how u make money really fast 13mil per inventory and with the mcmmo at 1500 it aoto replants at stage 3

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
@JustHereForMoney Buddy have a look at the bottom right hand corner and you will see my name. I made it for him. And ofc its on google. Any media uploaded to such a high profile site like Pika network will be indexed by google thereby showing up in a google search. ;)

Davidva

Veteran
Tips:
  1. Scam rich people
  2. Make a efficient grinder (blazes or creeper
  3. Be afk so mutch as possible
  4. Be richer then Bill Gates

NotOfThisWorld

Pika Lover
It's so true... scamming can make a lot of people mad really fast... and it makes it that much harder for on the staff to have to resolve the problem of newbies coming and complaining and then leaving the server...

Status
Not open for further replies.