Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

**More Anti-Hacker Tools or Admins**

Status
Not open for further replies.

BezerkCrafter

This is a MUST in EggWars. I am more than sure that everyone, EVERYONE, has had a fair amount of hackers betting the utter sh*t out of us. With no help whatsoever from any Admins, i suggest put one or two admins in the lookout for those pesky hackers. Or if not, use Anti-Hackers tool, to remove those noob-inducing, mindless jerks off from our great community. If you are thinking "LOL if u dont want hackerz, join a different server! durrr bla bla", NO. Pika-Network has the BEST EggWars in any cracked server.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I do have that problem as well, but staff are in EggWars as well, its just that they have about...... 20 maps? in about..... 4 lobbies? So its really hard for them. Calm down a bit, what you better do is record it with replymod (FPS drop free), and then post it at http://pika-network.net/forums/reports/. Most of the times they will get banned after 10 min, sometimes a bit later, sometimes a bit earlier. All it takes is a bit of patience, and a bit of love

~iMzSpEeDy

Davidva

Veteran
Only yt i have seen a video that testing a anti cheat. Wauw it was awesome!

OP
OP
B

BezerkCrafter

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
From xTurtleX? Because I've seen that as well, and the AntiCheat was AMAZING, it does autoban, so they have to change the time of the bans to there times, but its also not released yet :/

OP
OP
B

BezerkCrafter

I do have that problem as well, but staff are in EggWars as well, its just that they have about...... 20 maps? in about..... 4 lobbies? So its really hard for them. Calm down a bit, what you better do is record it with replymod (FPS drop free), and then post it at http://pika-network.net/forums/reports/. Most of the times they will get banned after 10 min, sometimes a bit later, sometimes a bit earlier. All it takes is a bit of patience, and a bit of love

~iMzSpEeDy
Glad that you have more knowledge than me in this, really shows how the community helps together. Sorry for being too angry about all this, I just cannot bare this.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Thank you for sending me this, but Im sorry i just cannot bare those hackers. Glad that theyre doing at least something. Darn.
I cannot bare the hackers as well :mad: Hope that there are more people applying so more helpers will come, wich will need to be good so they get promoted, so they can ban :p OF course, that takes a long time :/

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Glad that you have more knowledge than me in this, really shows how the community helps together. Sorry for being too angry about all this, I just cannot bare this.
and btw, I smashed my keyboard on my desk for this problem one time lol, only then they didn't have such good forums, so couldn't really report good :/ (Don't worry, I don't always do it, only when I try to play some fun skywars/EggWars and only get rounds where hackers demolish me -_-

AdamPvP

Epic Pika
tbh hackers arent even that good once you get used to em (talking about my op facs experience) lol

Davidva

Veteran
From xTurtleX? Because I've seen that as well, and the AntiCheat was AMAZING, it does autoban, so they have to change the time of the bans to there times, but its also not released yet :/
Jupe

Cloudz

Most servers have custom anti cheats or paid anti cheats that have already been developed, BL has a very good anti cheat but ite very expensive, having a completely perfect anti cheat is very difficult for a cracked server, as for staff theres only a limited ammount of staff that have permissions on arcade servers and a limited number of staff but we try our best to maintain, best thing you can do is ask for a global staff on teamspeak or record upload and make a thread on the report section

Davidva

Veteran
Most servers have custom anti cheats or paid anti cheats that have already been developed, BL has a very good anti cheat but ite very expensive, having a completely perfect anti cheat is very difficult for a cracked server, as for staff theres only a limited ammount of staff that have permissions on arcade servers and a limited number of staff but we try our best to maintain, best thing you can do is ask for a global staff on teamspeak or record upload and make a thread on the report section
Whats efficient to add is a flying player above real player so when he hit.it he justa hack.client

Deviate

If you cannot "bare" the hackers, you can record them yourself and report them on the forums.
You may think, darn, that's so annoying to do? Well I have to do it too since I'm not a PVP helper yet :p

Staff is doing all they can to remove the hackers from our server,
but without reports it's searching for a needle in a haystack ;)

JChan

Epic Pika
By just saying ''Make more anti-hack tools'', sounds like you're saying that it is easy to make one. No it isn't. Also, we need more staff members in the (GMT+10) - Australia, Sydney Time as everytime I play Pika Network from after school, there is barely/no pvp helpers online ingame or teamspeak. I have not seen staff in-game on pvp servers for nearly 2 weeks. I know @liam221 lives around the (GMT+10) but he is a pvp helper :/

Status
Not open for further replies.