Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mods and helpers are the bad guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozen_dead_

Hello everyone in the pika community i have been seeing bad behaviour from some mods and helpers so please have a teamspeak with all mods and helpers and tell them about this

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Lol record or scrernshot chat messages and upload it .... im pretty sure staff cant do what u r saying ... plus dont say bad stuff about staff ... they try to make server gud.

nd618

Supporter
What kind of bad behavior , like insulting or something else ?
If you have evidence(proofs), send them to high member of the staff team.

Olly

Pika Lover
Hello there, If they are being disrespectful towards you capture (Proof) then make a report about it "My" opinion is they are very nice loving staff taking their position serious.

JokerHD

Pika Member
Good Day
Mods you say?
If any staff is behaving out of context you should get evidence an produce it to a higher staff, negative behavior from staff shall not be tolerated

JokerHD

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Tell us something we don't know.
I know that you like to be toxic, but 'Tell us something I don't know'? That's not even true.

Also, just like the others said; if you think a staff member is dis behaving, report him/her in the report section.

NickTill

If you are disrespected by staff, make sure to report it. However, just because one mod and one helper are disrespecting you, that does not mean that all mods and helpers need to be punished. Do not classify and entire group because of an individuals actions.

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
You should get valid evidence and post a thread in the report section, not off-topic.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.