Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ward G

Hi,

I bought a donator+ rank a long time ago. I quited playing minecraft for a while but now I wanted to join the server and so I did but I saw my rank was missing. By the time I bought the rank my minecraft name was: SPAANSExPEPER I changed it a couple of times already. My current minecraft name is trillaz. A couple of months ago I had the same problem but then I downloaded a cracked minecraft launcher and joined the server with SPAANSExPEPER as my name and I had my rank but now it doesn't work anymore :/ Can someone help me with this?

Thanks!!
trillaz out!

OP
OP
W

Ward G

BTW: I still use the same email as when I bought the rank.

ZeroKaeFOfficial

When u changed ur name that means u changed ur IP-ADDRESS that means u bought that rank on onther IP so yeah RiP

OP
OP
W

Ward G

Really? But after I bought it I changed it a couple of time and then I could join with a cracked launcher and stil had the rank :/ but now its gone

OP
OP
W

Ward G

I found the email! Sorry for bothering you guys but I really appreciate your time!! If you need a photo of something else please tell me!

Attachments

• 14975717_1178410162237927_2006526706_o.jpg
    14975717_1178410162237927_2006526706_o.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 11

iq420

Veteran
Just make support ticket now with this picture in it, if you missed out anything staff will tell you.

OP
OP
W

Ward G

Thanks man! And yoeri is DutchminderHD right? I was friends with him a long time ago but deleted his skype not long ago -_- i'll wait some more :p

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Please make a support ticket and attach proof of purchase and the email :)
Have a good day :)

OP
OP
W

Ward G

I did but yoerie says its from a different server.. pika-network used to call revolution right? I will attach the email to it maybe I'll get it back :/ At least thanks for helping me!!

Have a good day :)
Trillaz,

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Please wait patiently until an admin is able to take a look at your support ticket :)
The staff team are working very hard to address each support ticket as quick as they can possibly can :)

Have a good day sir :)

OP
OP
W

Ward G

I know I really appreciate there work :) but I tought maybe they forgotten it. I'l keep waiting. Thanks sir have a good day as wel :)

Trillaz,

MrGownz

Veteran
Hey Ward G,

Just wait for a staff to reply on your support ticket or to help you on your problem, Make sure that you have enough proof that you really donated on the server, To get your rank back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.