Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Message for Staffs and Members! - PRISON

Should we do something to Prison?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
This thread is not a just full of suggestions but more like a message to all PikaNetwork Players.

I am just giving my own opinion about the server.

Let's talk about the PikaNetwork's Prison.

In the Gamemode Prison, I have observed many bugs on it and they lack implementations/updates such as:

• Chestshops are currently broken on the server.

• Commands in OP Prison such as: /baltop is not implemented on Prison as well.

• New members in prison which are Rank [A] cannot break blocks in /warp a which they cannot earn money to rankup.

https://store.pika-network.net doesn't have a Prison Category to buy ranks or items on it.

• Many bugs have been encountered by dozens of players in the server but it hasn't been fixed yet.. Many Staff Members aren't usually online in this Gamemode and I believe we should do something about it.

Prison is currently broken in our server and I want justice to it.

If there's a bug I didn't put in this thread you can tell me by replying here.

So what do you think? should we do something to Prison? Or should we just ignore it and focus on other Gamemodes here on the network?

boiQMM

Epic Pika
This thread is not a just full of suggestions but more like a message to all PikaNetwork Players.

I am just giving my own opinion about the server.

Let's talk about the PikaNetwork's Prison.

In the Gamemode Prison, I have observed many bugs on it and they lack implementations/updates such as:

• Chestshops are currently broken on the server.

• Commands in OP Prison such as: /baltop is not implemented on Prison as well.

• New members in prison which are Rank [A] cannot break blocks in /warp a which they cannot earn money to rankup.

https://store.pika-network.net doesn't have a Prison Category to buy ranks or items on it.

• Many bugs have been encountered by dozens of players in the server but it hasn't been fixed yet.. Many Staff Members aren't usually online in this Gamemode and I believe we should do something about it.

Prison is currently broken in our server and I want justice to it.

If there's a bug I didn't put in this thread you can tell me by replying here.

So what do you think? should we do something to Prison? Or should we just ignore it and focus on other Gamemodes here on the network?
I, sometimes play prison and i too find many problems like that so you get a massive +1 from me dude. Good Luck :)

profenes

I hope the owners will fix it. Prison is very good i think when this bugs fix, players will prefer prison

masterson

Banned
I hope the owners will fix it. Prison is very good i think when this bugs fix, players will prefer prison
I agree with your opinion but I think resetting Op Factions is more a good idea than resetting Prison.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
How about resetting gamemodes after one another that has multiple issues? Because personally a lot of them have a crap ton of fixing to do. Although the downside of this is that this needs a ton of effort to be done, especially for the staff and the administration.

WitherKiller132

Pika Lover
How about resetting gamemodes after one another that has multiple issues? Because personally a lot of them have a crap ton of fixing to do. Although the downside of this is that this needs a ton of effort to be done, especially for the staff and the administration.
This is an good idea but owners don't have enough time because they have real life works and its impossible to reset many gamemodes in a short time!
Whis owners could do it.
Have a nice day

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
This is an good idea but owners don't have enough time because they have real life works and its impossible to reset many gamemodes in a short time!
Whis owners could do it.
Have a nice day
I'm aware of that however I meant that at least that the gamemodes that have too many issues should be reset, and one after another. They can be reset anytime since I didn't state a specific period of time. There was already another post that the one of the owners themselves said that resetting per month is just plain impossible and not that easy to do. Resets may also not be that necessary, just a few bug fixes probably will do on some gamemodes.

Marino4602

reset opprison before you reset fix the sell sign so for the starter can gain money fast

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
+1 This is an amazing idea cause when i started playing Minecraft Prison was the first gamemode i played.I started playing Prisons on Pika too which made me stay here for so long

Mankos12233

idk if im here right guys pls unban my account i just good banned and there is actually no reason for it my name is Oshida and my brothers account is Ioannis321 if u could unbann it that would be very nice <3

Status
Not open for further replies.