Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Mention (Small Addition)

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Hellific

Veteran
Minecraft Username:
Hellific​

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)​

Detailed description:
After becoming a staff, it's been quite hard to catch up with all the times I've been called out in the public chat, I feel like whenever someone says your name (completely) it should play a little ding noise so that you know that you were mentioned in the public chat, this could be an addition to even the private messages. It's a very small addition, but I think it will be very helpful
Edit: Maybe even highlight the name if possible.

Reason(s):
I could only come up with a one proper reason that it will make it easier for everyone to know when they were mentioned in the chat, as sometimes it's quite hard to read the chat due to all the chatcolors.

Last edited:

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1

• Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Lammyta

Pika Member
+1

You read this message in dark mode, or just by highlighting, didn't you?

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)

Detailed description:
After becoming a staff, it's been quite hard to catch up with all the times I've been called out in the public chat, I feel like whenever someone says your name (completely) it should play a little ding noise so that you know that you were mentioned in the public chat, this could be an addition to even the private messages. It's a very small addition, but I think it will be very helpful

Reason(s):
I could only come up with a one proper reason that it will make it easier for everyone to know when they were mentioned in the chat, as sometimes it's quite hard to read the chat due to all the chatcolors.
-1, the spam

DUX_

Legendary Pika
Is this for staff only?
I didn't understand

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Is this for staff only?
I didn't understand
yes
γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€γ…€ γ…€γ…€

Aleksandar_718

Great Reporter
I think it can be good if when they do it to show it on screen. example: {User} Has mentioned you.

+1

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
@NGaming yeah chase me around the forums and react on my posts. Thanks for giving me reaction scores ❀. Clown clowining himself

RyanDoesPvP

Legendary Pika
+1 and you should be able to do /mention to enable/disable it.

Btw they can use offline lunar
Hello dear player, i would like to suggest you to look at the date i have posted my comment. Idgaf about "offline lunar" i am talking about Lunar that you download from Lunars site, not some shady indian cracked Lunar client (sorry if there is a official cracked Lunar client version, which i doubt very much.) Eitherway i don"t and won't use Lunar since its fps boost is dogwater compared to Factions client.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Hello dear player, i would like to suggest you to look at the date i have posted my comment. Idgaf about "offline lunar" i am talking about Lunar that you download from Lunars site, not some shady indian cracked Lunar client (sorry if there is a official cracked Lunar client version, which i doubt very much.) Eitherway i don"t and won't use Lunar since its fps boost is dogwater compared to Factions client.
^^^ Lunar hasn't released it's official offline something yet and I don't think it will. Lunar Fps < Factions Fps.

Nice "Indian" client btw πŸ˜‚

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
_Sxi

Suggestion:
Mention (Small Addition)

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1 And the speed the chat flows at. It's even faster than the speed of light like wtf

Phantoom

Great Reporter
+1 β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Ž β€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Žβ€β€β€Ž β€Ž