Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Me A Survival Helper

Do you think I could be of help ?

• Yes, You Have Good Potential

• No, You Have No Potential

• Maybe I'd like to see the outcome

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
I have been with the server a few years although I was previously not a premium player. I've seen the loss of staff along with the new staff members that purposely abuse their power as little as it may be from time to time. It seems almost endless. My name has disappeared from the network due to the amount of time I was inactive in the community because of the vast changes they were making. I have now gotten over that and would again like to be a helper on survival just making sure players follow the rules as well as understand how to enjoy and use the full features of the server. Sadly I have to be on the forums for a month before they will even let me apply. So I thought I'd take peoples opinions on weather or not I am fit for this position. I know many of you don't know me as well and few struggle to remember me but over time this will change I have now been active again almost everyday for the last month. I plan to stay active, and why not help while I'm at it! If you have anything to say about the fact that I would like to get this position let me hear it good or bad. I have less time to be active on discord but I can start to make time if that's what it takes I would love to be a part of the new team and weed out those that don't truly wish to be on staff for the benefit of the players. Staff is still supposed to be fun too, and the most current staff that pika had gotten seemed to have forgotten that. Yes the rules are important but don't make them drown others. Pika has been losing players due to the lack of fun it is providing not in the way it sounds, the lack of fun I refer to has to do with staff. The issue is many players are now cheating in game and very little is done about it... why you ask? Well there's no active staff nor staff that cares enough to look into it (no offense you new staff'ies) Me and several other players have looked into hack reports/claims of cheating and explained the rules to newcomers in survival more than the some of the staff team had in the month or two due to previous lack of staff on survival*. Pika again needs staff that works for each mode such as a survival staff group, a pvp staff group, etc. This is to balance out keeping the staff active in all areas. If a staff member is normally in one area and enjoys it why not have them remain in that area (Do they still have staff for each game?) I'm not here to complain I want to see Pika rise back up from the ashes and once again feel proud to say their one of the best servers with a lovely active staff that keeps the players happy and having fun while providing the support needed for all.
With The Best Regards,
OnlyAGamer4Life

Last edited:

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I agree that survival needs its own staff, there is a lack of staff active. Most of the time I am online I only see 1 staff that tends to stay only for a short time. If you can dedicate at least 5 hours a day on survival you would be a great helper. I would also like to apply and work along with you. Good luck with your application :)

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
I agree that survival needs its own staff, there is a lack of staff active. Most of the time I am online I only see 1 staff that tends to stay only for a short time. If you can dedicate at least 5 hours a day on survival you would be a great helper. I would also like to apply and work along with you. Good luck with your application :)
Good Luck i'm the most active one now

OP
OP
OnlyAGamer4Life

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
@_ItsToby No way dude congrats! Will be glad to seeing you always on, because I know you will be! Oh and @tozztozzo I think you would make a better helper than many of the rest of us no offense anyone I wish you good luck!

Last edited:
OP
OP
OnlyAGamer4Life

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
Thanks Everyone! I was considering not putting in a staff app at one point. Then every time I thought that, I would see another post about good luck from many of the players I know. Some I have no clue who they are because I'm mostly on survival, and maybe different forum name from in game name. I wanted to wait until I was at 60 post to put in a staff app but I decided I would put one in now! Thanks @kmmpradeep glad to see you on the forums! I know he did I saw him a few times after that in game and poof he's no longer staff nor active.

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Thanks Everyone! I was considering not putting in a staff app at one point. Then every time I thought that, I would see another post about good luck from many of the players I know. Some I have no clue who they are because I'm mostly on survival, and maybe different forum name from in game name. I wanted to wait until I was at 60 post to put in a staff app but I decided I would put one in now! Thanks @kmmpradeep glad to see you on the forums! I know he did I saw him a few times after that in game and poof he's no longer staff nor active.
Good luck on it, and make the app carefully, seriously!
Msg me if u get accepted, i like to know everything about survival.

OP
OP
OnlyAGamer4Life

OnlyAGamer4Life

Pika Lover
How carefully? Man I hope I didn't mess it up in some way! Many thanks Hyper I feel like a rarely see you on survival. Are you not as active anymore?

HyperRSmash

Veteran
How carefully? Man I hope I didn't mess it up in some way! Many thanks Hyper I feel like a rarely see you on survival. Are you not as active anymore?
If i go there is for like 5 min, i go there pretty rarely and i still own snakebeam a bedwars game :/

Status
Not open for further replies.