Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Maybe quiting ? Who , knows.

LoliLoop

Legendary Pika
"Good evening, My name "in game" is LoliLoop. I joined Pikanetwork server in 2018 and I was really happy, I made a lot of friends that I will unfortunately miss because I will "maybe" quit PikaNetwork. Becoming a staff member was great! I loved it but unfortunately I was demoted 3 days ago ... It hurts a lot and I didn't want to play on my favorite server anymore ... I guess some people will judge me because I quit after I was demoted and I understand why they will do that, it's a bit of an exaggeration after all but hey...If you see me connected it may not be me, because I gave my password to several people. I may or may not be connected to some "secret" accounts so that people don't recognize me and make fun of me :p .

I was delighted to know all of you! Goodbye and maybe see you soon ^^"
(Don't trow hate on the comment by the way ^^")

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Oh loli you will be missed :cry:
Hope this experiment will be helpful for you in the future so you don't make the same mistakes
all the best !

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
Loliloop you are taking things too much seriously, its game so make friends, have fun n chill around. There is always haters and lovers just let them do their duty (they will never change). Enjoy the time you have right now few days later you will also get responsibility like everyone and can't get back your time.

Your Friend
-SezarBD

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Well loli, the situation by itself is kinda sad...
I still hope that you live a happy life and maybe one day you'll come back to pika... or even if you don't return we can always play somewhere else ;)
Hope you the best <3