Darkknight_2507 New Member Joined Jul 10, 2021 Messages 3 Points 1 Jul 19, 2021 #1 What is the max cps in pika and can u get banned for getting more then that
Silver Wing The Pika Joined Mar 14, 2019 Messages 10,947 Points 259 IGN SilverWing_YT / Silverizz Jul 19, 2021 #2 There is no cps cap in pika However, I recommend dont try to get above 20 as it may result in a kick or a ban
There is no cps cap in pika However, I recommend dont try to get above 20 as it may result in a kick or a ban
Anuly Veteran Donator Joined Jun 2, 2021 Messages 7,976 Points 194 Jul 21, 2021 #3 constant 20+ cps will probably result in kick/ban
Zidane5929 Rare Pika Joined May 28, 2021 Messages 80 Points 13 Jul 23, 2021 #4 Astrospeh said: constant 20+ cps will probably result in kick/ban Click to expand... I caught a player clicking 39cps and reported him with evidence and it got rejected the staff told me that I have insufficient evidence
Astrospeh said: constant 20+ cps will probably result in kick/ban Click to expand... I caught a player clicking 39cps and reported him with evidence and it got rejected the staff told me that I have insufficient evidence
viplayer Great Reporter Joined Mar 18, 2021 Messages 319 Points 43 IGN viplayer Jul 24, 2021 #5 if u get more than 20 cps then @Crni_ will ss u... and believe me thts very frightening
Just_Illuminate Great Reporter Joined Feb 21, 2021 Messages 1,341 Points 104 IGN Just_Illuminate Jul 24, 2021 #6 im pretty sure you flag above 20 and can get kicked for constant above 25