Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

(MAP) [Nameless]

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. Right now these maps are nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 10 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @Pink246 @ErnestPogi @tlang and @CloudAP .

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

1 Spawn Island.png
2 Spawn Island View.png
3 Diamond Generator.png
4 Mid.png
5 Mid View.png

P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Reasons:
- looks sick

- name it "Temple"
- maybe make mid island little bit wider

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
bruh tlang u nub, what u have do is //cyl 500 and crashed the server.
For those of you not really understand what this command does, just imagine spawning a big circilr with 500 blocks of diametrr

but a sick map btw, lovely, looking forward to play on it

OP
OP
_ImSiwan

_ImSiwan

Staff Member
Helper
If you can, kindly support the maps suggestion under these links

Much appreciated :D

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
This map was made exclusively for Pika-Network.

I didn't really plan on building anything, I was only supposed to help a friend with something, but ended up building two maps, one for Solos/Duos and for Triples/Quads. Right now these maps are nameless since I didn't start it with a theme nor any goal in mind at all. This build took approximately 10 hours straight with the assistance of @0208 @Pink246 @ErnestPogi @tlang and @CloudAP .

This thread is open for criticism, suggestions for map name, changes or alterations.

P.S. I didn't include a video of it because for some reason it comes out with really low quality even if exported as 1080p. I'll edit this thread if I can properly export a high quality video.
Looks Amazing! Great work to everyone who helped build these!