Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Making A Comeback

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
Hello!

This is a week notice (idk when opfac1 is resetting) that i am coming back after about 18 months of not playing. I was playing this for 3 years in like 2012. I am coming back due to other ogs encouraging me to come back and play. (Would wish to see IzzDope, Daantje8 and others coming to play but sadly not) But i am asking when it is being reseted. Everyone is telling me that it resets in 2 days *2 days later* it resets in a week *next week* IDK WHEN ITS RESETTING ANY MORE. When is the official reset day? Can someone inform me with the exact date it is resetting. (Dont say its reseting in 5031 or something dumb like that)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IzzDope and Daantje8 were the top ogs, sadly they do not come on anymore neither do I, Leo..

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
IzzDope and Daantje8 were the top ogs, sadly they do not come on anymore neither do I, Leo..
Eyyyy leo. Yea everyone just scattered pretty much xD. Idk hopefully it will still be somewhat fun though. I know CapBritain (RealBTK) is gonna play but idk how its gonna turn out.

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
leo not really tbh izzdope was an og with us but he was terrible when i played with exploot he loved me then he even teamed with me cuz he knew he was getting destroyed he only knew alot of people thats why he was an og and daaantje8 has moved on in life he doesnt really play mc anymore so dont suspect him coming back.

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
leo not really tbh izzdope was an og with us but he was terrible when i played with exploot he loved me then he even teamed with me cuz he knew he was getting destroyed he only knew alot of people thats why he was an og and daaantje8 has moved on in life he doesnt really play mc anymore so dont suspect him coming back.
Yea H20 i havent seen daantje on inawhile so i thought he had quit MC or something like that. Just saying id love to have him back lololol.

Daantje8
He Have been a helper I remember this but I have not seen him in a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.