Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Make Skyblock classic Great Again

Littlezkim

Pika Lover
Hey Guys,

Lets vote!

I played skyblock allot, but i lost the time for some while. Got back now!!
The problem is.. Skyblock is lagging and after a few minutes u will get kicked.
So i thought, do u guys have the same problem? So if u guys have it i will inform the staff to fix it XD

Thanksss :D

kind regards,

Savage

GheizDB

I believe that the owners are planning on resetting every server, including skyblock! I've heard rumors about a reset for a while, but I suppose that we just have to wait it out. Its good to see your back again! #MakeSavageGreatAgain

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
CSB gamemode is dead right now on pika so the best option is reset which is rumored to come soon but there is no point in fixing this bug right now either

AlphaPizza

Veteran
Hey there!

Being an old and dedicated player of Classic SkyBlock, I understand your concerns and it is disappointing to see my favourite game mode in the condition that it is.

While I cannot tell you much, I can tell you this. The owners have very optimistic and thought out plans for each game mode including Classic SkyBlock and though it may take time, Classic SkyBlock will too be fixed, updated and reset.

There isn't a lot that I can believe in without second thoughts, but I absolutely do believe that Classic SkyBlock will be great again!

Have a great day!

umar1717

Banned
Hey there!

Being an old and dedicated player of Classic SkyBlock, I understand your concerns and it is disappointing to see my favourite game mode in the condition that it is.

While I cannot tell you much, I can tell you this. The owners have very optimistic and thought out plans for each game mode including Classic SkyBlock and though it may take time, Classic SkyBlock will too be fixed, updated and reset.

There isn't a lot that I can believe in without second thoughts, but I absolutely do believe that Classic SkyBlock will be great again!

Have a great day!
Writing books with alphapizza 101.