Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Thing that make Skyblock "Worst" server ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
Hi all,
Today, I am sharing my feelings about skyblock with you.I am a old Player of Pika and unable to online for last year (since March2017) .So I online now saw that cobblestone generator not only generates Cobble but also generates many other ores. It doesnot let me to get cobblestone becuz every 1/10th block of it is cobble. This is not fun to get iron,gold,diamonds...etc. because before this plugin we have to struggle to get these items by selling alot of cobble,making farms,Making money and use that money to buy that in server shop. NOW there is no fun of playing due to this fun. This is simple we.just make an AFK cobblestone generator andmines alot of golds,iron.....etc . We donot have to struggle now to get these items. Then what mean of Skyblock? . Skyblock means to.survive to grow and farm. BUT THERE IS NOTHING SPECIAL. If the newbie players get alot of diamonds.
I WANT THAT, this problem must be solved.
+1 below if you like and want it also.
HOPE STAFF WILL NOTICE SOON
Regards,
Wajeeh.

Last edited:

RandyDandy

Veteran
Hello player, this plugin is available in our server to help out a lot of players to gain more ingame money and etc so that they don't have excuses to 'scam' other players, because scamming is not allowed in non pvp servers. If you are not enjoying the server as much as you used to, then you can try other fun gamemodes such as prison, op prison, galactix, and etc. Or if you already heard about the huge update coming to pika, then you probably already know that there will be alot of updates coming to all servers, so please patiently wait for yoeri's response about the update.

So if you are wondering about my opinion, it's a -1 for now...

Service by,
MasterDandy

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
I played skyblock in a lot of servers.. And somehow I understand where you are coming from. It's not fun to play something that you can beat easily. Just be reminded a donator rank gives you a lot of ores and blocks. So this plugin is to help non-donators keep up :)

Anyway, we appreciate you voicing your opinion. We will take this in consideration once an update for skyblock is ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.