Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Make queue times faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make queue times faster.

Detailed description:
It takes a while to queue once you get to a certain elo. There are 2 fixes that need to happen.

#1: The elo searcher should move up by 10 every 2 seconds instead of 50 every 10 seconds, to make queuing faster.
#2: When you queue, the searching system is bugged. If I am a 1200 and I search for 1 minute, and it gets to the point that it searches for any elo range, I should instantly queue anyone who queues the same ladder as me. However, it is bugged so that both players have to be searching into the other person's elo, rather then if 1 person searches into someone else's elo, they instantly queue.​

Reason(s):
Improve competitiveness, make it more fun, make queue times faster.​

Example(s):
N/A

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
He explained everything the correct way, how the queue is now is perfect, and i think they will not spend alot on practice items since it isnt one of the "main" modes. even it got 150 active. silver 5 isnt supposed to fight diamond. So easy is it.
it has 150 because of a player cap

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
This is not true, otherwise, we would have no Emerald 3+ players, and we have some (Splaterd, Prinzess, Panas, etc).
Also, don't you think it's weird that only 2 people in the history of a server where hundreds of thousands of people hvae logged in over the spam of 2+ years have gotte to 1150 or emerald 3 legitly?

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Also, don't you think it's weird that only 2 people in the history of a server where hundreds of thousands of people hvae logged in over the spam of 2+ years have gotte to 1150 or emerald 3 legitly?
Yes they just played alot. 2years is alot. And when practice got their reset, all ranks got resetted aswell. so each rank is possible. And the latest reset wasnt 2y ago it was on

July the 30th 2020​

and not " hundreds of thousands" played practice.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
it's easy to get to 1150 in a week if people actually queue
and another little question, why do you care about this thread so much if its getting denied anyways? it already got /denied ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
and another little question, why do you care about this thread so much if its getting denied anyways? it already got /denied ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Because the game mode I main has some huge problems, so it would be cool to have some of those problems fixed

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Because the game mode I main has some huge problems, so it would be cool to have some of those problems fixed
donno if they gonna do something with it tho, it is the mode that got one of the lowest priority

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Yes they just played alot. 2years is alot. And when practice got their reset, all ranks got resetted aswell. so each rank is possible. And the latest reset wasnt 2y ago it was on

July the 30th 2020​

and not " hundreds of thousands" played practice.
Hundreds of thousands of people have definitely logged on to practice are you serious? And I mean in the lifetime of practice, which is 2+ years.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hundreds of thousands of people have definitely logged on to practice are you serious? And I mean in the lifetime of practice, which is 2+ years.
come with stats or it didnt happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0Mad0Max0

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hey Unawarely,

Unfortunately, your suggestion was denied.
  • Low suggestion quality or vote score.
You can use the thread search feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Make sure to also read our suggestion guidelines and avoid having future suggestions denied:

Thank you for your interest in making a suggestion for Pikanetwork.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.