Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Make queue times faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unawarely

The Pika
Minecraft Username
momo250

Suggestion:
Make queue times faster.

Detailed description:
It takes a while to queue once you get to a certain elo. There are 2 fixes that need to happen.

#1: The elo searcher should move up by 10 every 2 seconds instead of 50 every 10 seconds, to make queuing faster.
#2: When you queue, the searching system is bugged. If I am a 1200 and I search for 1 minute, and it gets to the point that it searches for any elo range, I should instantly queue anyone who queues the same ladder as me. However, it is bugged so that both players have to be searching into the other person's elo, rather then if 1 person searches into someone else's elo, they instantly queue.​

Reason(s):
Improve competitiveness, make it more fun, make queue times faster.​

Example(s):
N/A

moxxy17

Banned
Hello,

I'd give this suggestion a +1 for a few reasons.
It would definitely make queue times faster, and make it easier to get into matches improving the player experience heavily.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
Hello,

I'd give this suggestion a +1 for a few reasons.
It would definitely make queue times faster, and make it easier to get into matches improving the player experience heavily.
Very professional

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
-1 players should play more in their elo league, its not fair if someone good with high elo gets in a queue with a 1000 rq.(most of the time they joined ranked for one of thr 1st times) and indeed already got suggested so i guess this is getting locked aswell

(https://pika-network.net/threads/make-the-ranked-queue-go-faster.114490/)
Mine was the first suggestion, not SweatTap's. Also, while elo is meant to show skill and be as you said, a sort of league, currently, the league of 1200+ or any high elos is about 5 people.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
But why does it seem unfair
so a big fat -1 on this suggestion

that means high elo pvping more with 1000 elo

Same as saying with your audi rs6 2020 to a audi from 1970 lets race.

OP
OP
Unawarely

Unawarely

The Pika
so a big fat -1 on this suggestion

that means high elo pvping more with 1000 elo

Same as saying with your audi rs6 2020 to a audi from 1970 lets race.
The point of elo is that everyone duels eachother and the elo you average at is your skill

Status
Not open for further replies.