Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Make fireballs accurate

Umayyyyyyyyy

Ok so, base on my experience, you can rarely fb jump because of low kb and it will lag you, 2nd, if ur gonna snipe using a fireball, it will just go to random places, like it will just go up, go down, go left and right, can you like make it straight accurate because basically if ur gonna buy and snipe a guy from a distance, it will just move around the target.

Mute

Great Reporter
Ok so, base on my experience, you can rarely fb jump because of low kb and it will lag you, 2nd, if ur gonna snipe using a fireball, it will just go to random places, like it will just go up, go down, go left and right, can you like make it straight accurate because basically if ur gonna buy and snipe a guy from a distance, it will just move around the target.
Great idea,
make a suggestion here https://pika-network.net/suggestions/
(btw sorry for bad english)

viplayer

Great Reporter
+1
I support ur idea. Pika should improve fireball

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
sometimes fireaball just goes through blocks and players

fire ball JUMP doesnt even exist in pika lol

D

Deops

This is a glitch . Report this in the bug place

SheDX

Epic Pika
also make fireball jumping better the current one is bugged

Last edited:

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
I agree with this so +1

Dytel

Banned
sometimes fireaball just goes through blocks and players
Yup, once I was gonna fire ball on a narrow bridge to get away from stacked players(I had no bed) fireball went through the blocks so I did not fireball jump and they hit me off and ended a 46 winstreak.

SheDX

Epic Pika
Yup, once I was gonna fire ball on a narrow bridge to get away from stacked players(I had no bed) fireball went through the blocks so I did not fireball jump and they hit me off and ended a 46 winstreak.
you had a 46 ws and didnt know that fireball is bugged!? SUS

shahnamgaming

Epic Pika
ye sniping dosn't work but i think they will fix it soon.