Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Make a /Report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrays

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Mrays​

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command​

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report​

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower​

Anuly

Veteran
+1
This will help reducing the people flocking to the discord server to ask how and where to report

Klausly

Veteran
I agree that it will make the reporting system better yet many players will start false reporting others in rage and it will just double up the work of the staff team. it is better as it is.

tlang

Veteran
It already exists in a some gamemodes like practice.

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Mrays

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower
maybe even adds it to a list if you put the playername and then staff can go check on it after it gets a certain amount of people reporting the same player. This would help for people who bypass the anticheat

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Mrays

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower
Says the n word guy LOL

0czz

Rare Pika
-1 it would get abused and give staff alot more work, like every guy who kills you you can just /report him even tho he was totally legit, i see people spamming hacker after i or anyone else beats them, some people cannot understand that there is someone better then them, and thats why they would abuse it, if you want to report someone, feel free to record, and report on forums, peace.

tlang

Veteran
He meant to direct the link to forums instead of saying unknown command. No adding a new /report feature.

Frogzii

Pika Lover
+1
we really need this command..
we can do /report <playername> <reason>

The report command already exists in practice but I think it needs to be in other game modes too.

Blazemon

The Pika
+1

The report command already exists in practice but I think it needs to be in other game modes too.
It doesn't work like that here lol

tlang

Veteran
+1

It only exists but does not work. Forums is the only place to report.

peg2

Legendary Pika
So then where can we submit out pic/vid evidence? are we going to false ban people?

Anuly

Veteran
So then where can we submit out pic/vid evidence? are we going to false ban people?
I am pretty sure they meant that when someone does /report we get a link to forum instead of saying "unknown command"
so then people would have an idea of what to do

If not, welp

Blazemon

The Pika
Are you dumb? It gives you a LINK to WEBSITE where YOU can report the PERSON u wanted to

Mute

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
Mrays​

Suggestion:
Make a /Report command​

Detailed description:
Basically when you want to report someone and type in chat /Report instead of it saying "Unknown Command" Link it to the forums so he will be able to report​

Reason(s):
Will help make the hacker rate lower​
1+ it will be so helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.