Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied KitPvP Make a donor get all the ranks kit/command that are befor it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChickens

Minecraft Username:
TheChickens

Suggestion:
Make a donor get all the ranks kit/command that are befor it.

Detailed description:
Make a Donor get all the kits and command of the ranks that came befor it.​

Reason(s):
Ultimate shouldn´t costs 40Euro for only Ultimate kit. Same goes for the other ranks aswell​

Example(s):
For example, if me as an Ultimate get access to not only Ultimate kit/commands. But also Legend, God and Vip.

tlang

Veteran
+1 they should have access to all the ranks below their ranks too.

IgnFold

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
TheChickens

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Make a Donor get all the kits and command of the ranks that came befor it.

Reason(s):
Ultimate shouldn´t costs 40Euro for only Ultimate kit. Same goes for the other ranks aswell

Example(s):
For example, if me as an Ultimate get access to not only Ultimate kit/commands. But also Legend, God and Vip.
+1

TTHM

Configurator
Developer
IGN
TTHM
sry, i dont really understand
Like on skywars for example, if you are elite you have access to elite AND vip rank, so he is talking about ultimate kit on kitpvp to have permissions for all kits below it.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Like on skywars for example, if you are elite you have access to elite AND vip rank, so he is talking about ultimate kit on kitpvp to have permissions for all kits below it.
ouuu ic
+1

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IGN
MrEpiko
+1

Reasons:
- yes
- i think this should be done for other gamemodes too. Like if you already pay for rank and for ranks before it then you should be able to atleast get kit

#uniquepika

OP
OP
T

TheChickens

Atleast make it for the commands no need for kits, but as for that it would'nt make it too OP. If im ultimate i got sharpness 5 and protetion 4 so i tecneclly wouldnt need the lower once. But i could then sell them to the players. Which means i gain money and the players also gain sets and more OP armor which means both side wins and it balence it out.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Minecraft Username:
TheChickens

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
Make a Donor get all the kits and command of the ranks that came befor it.

Reason(s):
Ultimate shouldn´t costs 40Euro for only Ultimate kit. Same goes for the other ranks aswell

Example(s):
+1 yes they should have access cuz it doesnt make sense

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello TheChickens,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.