Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted BedWars make a bedwars streak leaderboards

Dino007

Minecraft Username:
DinoTheLoL

Suggestion:
make a bedwars streak leaderboards

Detailed description:
just like skywars update​

Reason(s):

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
they said there was a bedwars bug that if you do /leave when you don't have a bed you will still have your winstreak
Then I said you guys need a bed or else you will just leave the game.
I am also on a winstreak I don't do that
Ikr thats what im talking about. What is point of winstreak if the noobs who need bed to win can go on a winstreak with leaving the game once they lost there bed. But this bug was fix in latest skywars update and will be fixed in bedwars update too.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Ikr thats what im talking about. What is point of winstreak if the noobs who need bed to win can go on a winstreak with leaving the game once they lost there bed. But this bug was fix in latest skywars update and will be fixed in bedwars update too.
If you lose your bed and then /leave then you lose winstreak.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Ooof kid. Are u going to ask everthung from me ? In skywars update they fixed that bug and said we will fix it in bedwars too in next update
Are you okay? Keeping winstreaks for the players who did /leave even after their beds break isn't good. THAT is a bug. Can you like learn before you post first?

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Are you okay? Keeping winstreaks for the players who did /leave even after their beds break isn't good. THAT is a bug. Can you like learn before you post first?
BROOOOO UR A F**IN IDIOT WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO READ. IDIOT I JUST SAID ITS A BUG AND THEY FIXED IT IN SKYWARS AND THEY WILL FIX IT IN BEDWARS TOO. GO PASS UR SECOND GRADE EXAMS KID. AND FROM THE VERY BEGINNING of this forum IM THE ONE WHO IS SAYING FIX IT IDIOT. IK ITS A BUG.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
BROOOOO UR A F**IN IDIOT WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO READ. IDIOT I JUST SAID ITS A BUG AND THEY FIXED IT IN SKYWARS AND THEY WILL FIX IT IN BEDWARS TOO. GO PASS UR SECOND GRADE EXAMS KID. AND FROM THE VERY BEGINNING of this forum IM THE ONE WHO IS SAYING FIX IT IDIOT. IK ITS A BUG.
Jeez, chill lmao. It is a forum for a block game, not some 5000000$ competition. Now, go learn grammar.

JustToGoody

The Pika
@Lolguy376 this guy is just like blazetharkidrs but blazetharkidrs is gayer

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey Dino007,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!