• Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars make a bedwars streak leaderboards

Dino007

Minecraft Username:
DinoTheLoL

Suggestion:
make a bedwars streak leaderboards

Detailed description:
just like skywars update​

Reason(s):

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1, it will be made soon. Bedwars is going to have an update.

akgamings

Great Reporter
+1
Just bypassing this filter cuz its dumb

Lolguy376

Pika Lover
+1 It will be useful for blazetharkidrs because he has negative number of winstreaks

NOT_YAHYA

Epic Pika
+1 but fix the thing where if you do /leave u dont loss ur winstreak even if u dont have bed bcz that defeats the point of winstreak

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 but fix the thing where if you do /leave u dont loss ur winstreak even if u dont have bed bcz that defeats the point of winstreak
-1 to this because hackers exist please no ty

Silver Wing

The Pika
It will be added in the next bedwars update

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 you can also Do /leave what if i Have to go Like to sleep or i meet a hacker?

NOT_YAHYA

Epic Pika
-1 to this because hackers exist please no ty
Ngl 90% of the time hackers get kicked. And 90 % of time players are just hackusating there are not that many hackers. I play like 50 games daily and hardly meet a hacker. And even when there is a hacker, they get kicked.
-1 you can also Do /leave what if i Have to go Like to sleep or i meet a hacker?
Then dont play if it is time to sleep ez. And there is no point of winstreak leaderboard like that. Even a noob can get million winstreak like that. Just play the games u win and do /leave when u loss ur bed wow.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Ngl 90% of the time hackers get kicked. And 90 % of time players are just hackusating there are not that many hackers. I play like 50 games daily and hardly meet a hacker. And even when there is a hacker, they get kicked.

Then dont play if it is time to sleep ez. And there is no point of winstreak leaderboard like that. Even a noob can get million winstreak like that. Just play the games u win and do /leave when u loss ur bed wow.
wdym what if the player lags so bad or His internet goes off will he just lose his winstreak? also i wanna abuse this

JacePlayZ

The Pika

90% of the time hackers get kicked? Bro seriously anticheat is laughing at you rn.

Phantom31107

Epic Pika
+1, im pretty sure there gonna be a bedwars update soon.

JacePlayZ

The Pika

Spidey987

Pika Member
Wait you guys even need a BED to win games LOL.
I mean yea having a bed is important but I don't need a bed to win games.
also +1 to the leaderboard suggestion I like it.

Spidey987

Pika Member
Who said they need bed to win ?!?!?!?
they said there was a bedwars bug that if you do /leave when you don't have a bed you will still have your winstreak
Then I said you guys need a bed or else you will just leave the game.
I am also on a winstreak I don't do that