Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

lost all achievements, money, tokens, effort, rank and more because of Oppprison reset

I've been playing at opprison for a long time and I was a bit looking forward to the reset event but it made me very disappointed even extremely angry because of all the hard work, achievements, money, rank and many other things I worked so hard for. I just made it but now it's all gone after resetting the opprison event. I am very displeased about this issue, requesting the pika network team to review and properly refund my above problems. Thanks for watching team!

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
I've been playing at opprison for a long time and I was a bit looking forward to the reset event but it made me very disappointed even extremely angry because of all the hard work, achievements, money, rank and many other things I worked so hard for. I just made it but now it's all gone after resetting the opprison event. I am very displeased about this issue, requesting the pika network team to review and properly refund my above problems. Thanks for watching team!
What will I lose?
  • Your cells
  • All items in your inventory and ender chest
  • Any currencies such as money and exp
  • Chatcolor permissions.
  • Seasonal ranks and perks.
What will I keep?
  • Purchased Ranks & Rank Upgrades
  • Purchased Perks
  • Won out of crates commands/ranks
I dont really play OPprison, but I suppose if you lost your rank and perk that you purchased of, you can go to the support page and request that you be given back.
However, the purpose of the reset is to reset everything so newer players can have some ground and start new like everyone else, and to refresh things.

rishabhpal

Banned
because your rank was ssnl and op prison has season which last for 2 months