Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Laggy Bridging

Ghoxt

Pika Member
I get quite good ping in pika and everything do well and I dont get ping spikes but when I bridge after 4-5 block if you dont stack you usually falls like The Hell is wrong with pika before if there were any issue with ping I used to get teleported but now why block disappear

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
I get quite good ping in pika and everything do well and I dont get ping spikes but when I bridge after 4-5 block if you dont stack you usually falls like The Hell is wrong with pika before if there were any issue with ping I used to get teleported but now why block disappear
Has the anticheat mitigated you?

IGN
Yofireblazeere
That could be an anticheat problem dont bridge with over 16 cps

OP
OP
Ghoxt

Ghoxt

Pika Member
Time your clicks properly, I prefer double clicking
I do and I am very good at speed and I dont fall in other servers and it used to ve good in pika but now its the only thing that is problematic

PyroInDaBus

The Pika
no anticheat has nothin to do with it
It does, did you feel any changes in your movement prior to bridging? (e.g. falling slightly like a feather when jumping, having blocks disappear a few seconds after placing them, tp backs, etc)