Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Laby Mod vs CMpack (discussion)

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Which one is better for pvp and in terms of hitreg for cracked players?

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ohhh
but when i used to play on salwyrr i used to have lot of issues like i would see sharpness particles but no hit confirmation
then i got an premium account using an nfa account server or whatever and when i played on it on badlion i swear i became a pvp god idk how like i even got some weird hits (for a second i even thought that i was hacking or something) that was the difference between hitreg in badlion and on salwyrr
Same but lesser in magnitude difference can be seen between cmpack and salwyrr and labymod and salwyrr
so i just wanted to know which is better cmpack or labymod

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
ohhh
but when i used to play on salwyrr i used to have lot of issues like i would see sharpness particles but no hit confirmation
then i got an premium account using an nfa account server or whatever and when i played on it on badlion i swear i became a pvp god idk how like i even got some weird hits (for a second i even thought that i was hacking or something) that was the difference between hitreg in badlion and on salwyrr
Same but lesser in magnitude difference can be seen between cmpack and salwyrr and labymod and salwyrr
so i just wanted to know which is better cmpack or labymod
Well first thing, I also was using salwyrr before but i didn't get any it's basically you'r wifi or the server

My hit's also doesn't register sometime but it's not the client problem for sure

And yes i guess Labymod is better because, it's bringing us some new features and they have multiple features, i myself tried cmpack i kinda didn't like it

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
Regarding FPS, CM client gives the most fps and I think it has a good GUI
These are my experiences please don't take it as a For sure thing and rose me in the chat

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Regarding FPS, CM client gives the most fps and I think it has a good GUI
These are my experiences please don't take it as a For sure thing and rose me in the chat
Lunar better.

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
I agree but for the cracked players Lunar is imposible to get unless you have lunar qt or something and it might be some kind of virus or something if you talk about Lunar Cracked version? well it is outdated
Best is the one you find interesting.

FuryDhruv

Epic Pika
LAby mod is muchbeter as it has more fps than cm pack and you can add mods of your own choice from addon section not like other client which gives you lots of mods which you dont use , and make your game laggy but in LAby mod you can add mods of your own choice so it gives more fps also some features are toooo extraordinary that no client gives you like you can do 1.8pvp in 1.16 version only LAby mod give this feature , helpfull for those who play survival lifesteal etc

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
LAby mod is muchbeter as it has more fps than cm pack and you can add mods of your own choice from addon section not like other client which gives you lots of mods which you dont use , and make your game laggy but in LAby mod you can add mods of your own choice so it gives more fps also some features are toooo extraordinary that no client gives you like you can do 1.8pvp in 1.16 version only LAby mod give this feature , helpfull for those who play survival lifesteal etc
Yeah also, laby mod has many features

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Which one is better for pvp and in terms of hitreg for cracked players?
personally I found cmpacks hitreg much better than labymod for some reason. I barely used to run labymod at about 80-100 FPS but with the same settings I run cmpack with more than 200 in game FPS.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Tbh, not always and for everyone. Like I'm getting 100 fps on badlion. Whereas 50 fps in cmpack.
the original competition was between laby mod and cmpack so between laby and cmpack obv cmpack is better

OP
OP
KnuckleFist_

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika

I only play 1.8.9 tho and also cm pack has all the mods i need
what do u think in terms of pvp experience which one would be better?

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
I say CM Pack as PvP wise
and as mod wise I would choose LabyMod as u can add the mods in the laby mod store
and if LabyMod 4 comes out I would probaly give it a try again as LabyMod 4 seems pretty cool and nice.