Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Laby Mod vs CMpack (discussion)

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
Hit reg doesn't matters in client's it's basically the server.
actually it does. For example, you know how people say that badlion has better hit reg while lunar has worse, but then say it's just placebo? Well badlion actually has better hit reg due to how the code is written compared to lunar, hence why hypixel says to not blame the server for hit reg, blame the client instead (ik we're talking about pika, just using hypixel as an example). Also that's why you see more ranked bedwars players using blc lol

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
imo cm pack is the closest to lunar rn so i rather cm + cm gives wayyy better fps than laby

BlazeLavenson

Legendary Pika
i tried both yesterday but idk why but i got random lag spikes in cm pack
where the screen would be stuck for a second or so and then i take the danmage all and once and deal no damage to oppponent
so i think laby mod is better ig
the first time i used cm pack that happened but then i relaunched and it never happened again

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
actually it does. For example, you know how people say that badlion has better hit reg while lunar has worse, but then say it's just placebo? Well badlion actually has better hit reg due to how the code is written compared to lunar, hence why hypixel says to not blame the server for hit reg, blame the client instead (ik we're talking about pika, just using hypixel as an example). Also that's why you see more ranked bedwars players using blc lol
Maybe they are like confused i guess 🤷

Mutway

ohhh
but when i used to play on salwyrr i used to have lot of issues like i would see sharpness particles but no hit confirmation
then i got an premium account using an nfa account server or whatever and when i played on it on badlion i swear i became a pvp god idk how like i even got some weird hits (for a second i even thought that i was hacking or something) that was the difference between hitreg in badlion and on salwyrr
Same but lesser in magnitude difference can be seen between cmpack and salwyrr and labymod and salwyrr
so i just wanted to know which is better cmpack or labymod
yep i tried salwyrr for myself, it wasn't the best client for sure, the hit reg was so bad compared to other clients, (i have good and stable internet connection btw) and after i got my new pc parts i was able to use (lunar-badlion-feather) i really recommend lunar and badlion since both are the best and most used ones imo.
(some ppl say badlion have the best hit reg of all ....... but who knows.)

RumbleRogue

Epic Pika
Tbh, CM pack gives a more of a lunar client feel, so I would prefer it.
  1. CM Client:
    • CM Client, also known as Cosmic Client, is a popular modpack and client for Minecraft.
    • It offers various features such as performance optimizations, customizability, and additional enhancements for gameplay.
    • CM Client aims to provide a smooth and optimized gaming experience, improving FPS (frames per second) and reducing lag.
  2. Laby Mod 4:
    • Laby Mod 4 is another popular Minecraft modpack and client.
    • It offers features like a customizable user interface (UI), various cosmetic enhancements, and additional gameplay features.
    • Laby Mod 4 focuses on providing a sleek and user-friendly experience with a wide range of customization options.
Comparing the two is subjective and depends on individual preferences. Some factors to consider when choosing between CM Client and Laby Mod 4 could include:
  1. Performance: If you prioritize performance and FPS improvements, CM Client might be a better choice due to its focus on optimization.
  2. Customization: If you value customization options for UI and gameplay features, Laby Mod 4 might be more suitable as it offers extensive customization options.
  3. User Interface: Laby Mod 4 is known for its sleek and user-friendly interface, while CM Client focuses more on performance enhancements.
Ultimately, the "better" choice depends on your specific needs and preferences. It may be helpful to try both and see which one aligns better with your gameplay style and requirements.