Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

L Farmers getting triggered hard

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

Age doesn't relate to maturity.
I wasn't saying you weren't mature "Enough"
i was saying you weren't acting mature.

There are 20+ year old immature people and 15 year old, very mature people.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

Age doesn't relate to maturity.
I wasn't saying you weren't mature "Enough"
i was saying you weren't acting mature.

There are 20+ year old immature people and 15 year old, very mature people.
and ur neither of them. how is it mature from ur side to farm messages, all day long, on a forum related to a block game? i just dont get it

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Im not claiming I'm very mature. I'm just trying to point out you are being immature while arguing.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

Im not claiming I'm very mature. I'm just trying to point out you are being immature while arguing.
idk a single person who is mature and argues. in arguing idc how i look like. ill prove my point one way or other.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Hopefully this is going to be my last message here arguing with you if you don't take this pointless argument longer.

You arent proving your point. you made this thread to make fun of us and that's pretty, Ummm....., whats the word 🤔

ah yes, immature

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter

Hopefully this is going to be my last message here arguing with you if you don't take this pointless argument longer.

You arent proving your point. you made this thread to make fun of us and that's pretty, Ummm....., whats the word 🤔

ah yes, immature
Lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

ah yes, immature
brains on max. this thread is made so i can argue with u and ur friends here and not flood messages on the suggestion. clearly staff suggestions and what staff says its irrelevant to u and i dont rlly get why ur getting into the argument so childishly.
Lmao ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
nice farming lol

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
brains on max. this thread is made so i can argue with u and ur friends here and not flood messages on the suggestion. clearly staff suggestions and what staff says its irrelevant to u and i dont rlly get why ur getting into the argument so childishly.

nice farming lol
Ty
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter

This is OffTopic, Farming messages is not possible in this subforum. Your interpretation of farming is somewhat incomplete or inaccurate

nice farming lol

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

This is OffTopic, Farming messages is not possible in this subforum. Your interpretation of farming is somewhat incomplete or inaccurate
oh yea, ur keeping the section alive, sry forgot. Pika Jesus

UpperGround

Great Reporter
for real btw whytf is ur name drug love xx that sounds sus man

D

Deleted member 88174

Violence is the only universal language.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!
FORUM WAR POG!!!!!

it's ya boi signing out!