Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

L Farmers getting triggered hard

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ur like jesus on this forums. save the deads and raise them back to life. yayayaya bullpoop. no1 wants to keep the forums active with bumping some useless responses and replying with FaRmInG messages. just take the L and go. no1 will be mad or anything. and yes idk whats so hard to type a message like this, INSTEAD u type them like this
I dont get it.
can u please explain.
how is this farming.
im keeping the forums alive.
ur too dum to realize.
the forums is dead.
If all of that was okay staff members wouldnt +1 the suggestion with VALID REASONS but cuz they think they should give it a +1. Obviously the whole forums doesnt want ur sacrifice by keeping the forums "alive". tbh ur making it even more boring, seeing replies like:
how are u today
-im good hbu
im good as well you?
-im good too
lol
-lol
IN WHICH PART THIS IS CONVERSATION and its okay and interesting. please explain me brein is smol me stoopid.
jesus just stfu and move on with life. dont make this forums "interesting"
Please explain how
"I don't get it"
"can u please explain"
"How is this farming"

ARE FARMING MESSAGES?

also, don't make the forums interesting?
why may I ask?

also one question, whats your ideal forums like?

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
can you link the thread? thanks

ps. he's gonna call this message farming too now hahahahahaha
the suggestion literally. nvm here is link to thread

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
i mean ask who am i, ask staff, other members, there are threads abt me as well. maybe if u werent that busy u wouldve noticed
🤦‍♂️ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

my bad I worded it wrongly,
link to the Reply, please.
the suggestion literally. nvm here is link to thread

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

Please explain how
"I don't get it"
"can u please explain"
"How is this farming"

ARE FARMING MESSAGES?

also, don't make the forums interesting?
why may I ask?

also one question, whats your ideal forums like?
without farmers is the ideal forums. and no its not farming if u type them IN ONE MESSAGE, not 10000 other messages. smh

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Well i cant keep up with all posts at the same time, some are being posted exactly/or right before I post the reply. Not In my control don't blame me.

Can you elaborate, its obvious that you want that.
without farmers is the ideal forums. and no its not farming if u type them IN ONE MESSAGE, not 10000 other messages. smh

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

Well i cant keep up with all posts at the same time, some are being posted exactly/or right before I post the reply. Not In my control don't blame me.

Can you elaborate, its obvious that you want that.
i just want to open forums and dont see recent posts from @DarkVenom7 @UpperGround or the other random 12yo. ty for understanding

UpperGround

Great Reporter

Thats not elaboration but okay, I'm not going to continue arguing because you keep coming back to your EXACT same point without trying to understand the other side.
i just want to open forums and dont see recent posts from @DarkVenom7 @UpperGround or the other random 12yo. ty for understanding

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

These are very contradictory...

You said I insulted first.
Can you link the reply of me insulting before you did?
can U link the reply where i did? or keep playing games

UpperGround

Great Reporter
OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

I linked your reply above, you probably didn't see it.
I'm quoting it again so you can find it
sry it triggered u xd didnt know stating age is an insult.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

You aren't even getting what I'm talking about. I'm not going to continue arguing with YOU because it's pointless.

id rather argue with @SnowyT_T or someone else because they are more mature

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Sure sure. Says a guy much younger than me. Or a girl. Who knows.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210208_091449.jpg
    Screenshot_20210208_091449.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 11

UpperGround

Great Reporter

I'm almost 16, not 12 as you claim.

Also if you're going to blame me for someone else, Don't.
Sure sure. Says a guy much younger than me. Or a girl. Who knows.

Snowyy

Banned
IGN
SnowyT_T

You aren't even getting what I'm talking about. I'm not going to continue arguing with YOU because it's pointless.

id rather argue with @SnowyT_T or someone else because they are more mature
Thanks but there's nothing to argue about. I just did a suggestion and pika management team will have it checked to either accept / deny it. You are free to cast a vote there up on your opinion on the suggestion and also leave a comment ABOUT the suggestion. Anything besides that is out of topic.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

I'm almost 16, not 12 as you claim.

Also if you're going to blame me for someone else, Don't.
im blaming u for ur self not for anyone else w t f. also 12yo is the other dude not darkvenom the 3rd guy B T W. u and dark are same aged nothing new

UpperGround

Great Reporter

I'll reword "Argue" as "Discussing". Of course, it's up to the staff team to accept/deny it. But I'd really like to discuss this.