Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

L Farmers getting triggered hard

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
@UpperGround come here my lil friend.
arguing is for off topic not on a fkin active thread which needs attention by STAFF not message farmers.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
arguing is for off topic not on a fkin active thread which needs attention by STAFF not message farmers.
wdym by attension and for staff? i don't understand ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
wdym by attension and for staff? i don't understand ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
attension ahh yes the french accent. love it!

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Everyone knows who is a "Rando" here ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
lmfao ask who is the rando i cant wait to see ur reaction abt it. take the L and just go with it my dude

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Hello @itsdruglovexx;

Now I won't be adding that stupid predefined message since this will be a long message.
I'd even like to start by asking you what you mean by "Triggered"
You mean "angry"? Sure, you're right. I wasted days on this site "Farming" messages, But I prefer calling it "Keeping the forums alive"
The thing is you take EVERYRTHING as "farming".
there's a discussion? oh yea that's farming
people having a conversation? oh yea that's definitely farming
people stating their opinions and arguing with people on suggestions? woww that should be farming right?

You are truly stupid. None of the claims you make a true and you are acting immaturely trying to prove your point. You don't prove any points, you just attack me and several others because "farming = bad" yeah sure, without us forums would be DEAD
i left barely in January/December and the forums were either DEAD or BORING. The reason forums stay active is us. Without us keeping every subforum/post alive, all the posts/replies would be boring, plain, and unnatural "Formal" messages.

Which I find very unnatural for a block game website

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
R.I.P forums 8/2/2021 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

lmao nah we gotta wait till the suggestion is accepted/most likely denied

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
lmfao ask who is the rando i cant wait to see ur reaction abt it. take the L and just go with it my dude
wdym ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Hello @itsdruglovexx;

Now I won't be adding that stupid predefined message since this will be a long message.
I'd even like to start by asking you what you mean by "Triggered"
You mean "angry"? Sure, you're right. I wasted days on this site "Farming" messages, But I prefer calling it "Keeping the forums alive"
The thing is you take EVERYRTHING as "farming".
there's a discussion? oh yea that's farming
people having a conversation? oh yea that's definitely farming
people stating their opinions and arguing with people on suggestions? woww that should be farming right?

You are truly stupid. None of the claims you make a true and you are acting immaturely trying to prove your point. You don't prove any points, you just attack me and several others because "farming = bad" yeah sure, without us forums would be DEAD
i left barely in January/December and the forums were either DEAD or BORING. The reason forums stay active is us. Without us keeping every subforum/post alive, all the posts/replies would be boring, plain, and unnatural "Formal" messages.

Which I find very unnatural for a block game website
ur like jesus on this forums. save the deads and raise them back to life. yayayaya bullpoop. no1 wants to keep the forums active with bumping some useless responses and replying with FaRmInG messages. just take the L and go. no1 will be mad or anything. and yes idk whats so hard to type a message like this, INSTEAD u type them like this
I dont get it.
can u please explain.
how is this farming.
im keeping the forums alive.
ur too dum to realize.
the forums is dead.
If all of that was okay staff members wouldnt +1 the suggestion with VALID REASONS but cuz they think they should give it a +1. Obviously the whole forums doesnt want ur sacrifice by keeping the forums "alive". tbh ur making it even more boring, seeing replies like:
how are u today
-im good hbu
im good as well you?
-im good too
lol
-lol
IN WHICH PART THIS IS CONVERSATION and its okay and interesting. please explain me brein is smol me stoopid.
jesus just stfu and move on with life. dont make this forums "interesting"

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

bruh none of the things he say makes sense and he calls us stupid when we don't understand his gibberish

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter

bruh none of the things he say makes sense and he calls us stupid when we don't understand his gibberish
i didnt call anyone "stupid" stop daydreaming u insulted first and only u insulted + ur friendo ofc.

OP
OP
itsdruglovexx

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
i mean ask who am i, ask staff, other members, there are threads abt me as well. maybe if u werent that busy u wouldve noticed