Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Kit-PvP /team top payouts every season

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
Username:
AlexXVII​

Suggestion:
Kit-PvP /team top payouts every season​

Detailed description:
I would like to suggest payouts for kit-pvp /team top. These payouts would be given to the top 3 or top 5 teams every season a day before a new season arrives. The payouts can range from ranks, Paypal money, or even Pika-Network giftcards. These rewards would be given to all the members in teams which rank high on the leaderboard in terms of souls.

For example:
  1. Team Top 1 Leader: $150 Pika-Network Giftcard
  2. Team Top 1 CoLeaders: $50 Pika-Network Giftcard
  3. Team Top 1 Officers: $25 Pika-Network Giftcard
  4. Team Top 1 Members: $15 Pika-Network Giftcard
These rewards would vary depending on how high the teams are ranked. Thus, Team top 2 would look something like:

1. Team Top 2 Leader: $100 Pika-Network Giftcard
  2. Team Top 2 CoLeaders: $30 Pika-Network Giftcard
  3. Team Top 2 Officers: $15 Pika-Network Giftcard
  4. Team Top 2 Members: $10 Pika-Network Giftcard
etc..​

Reason(s):
Payouts are a great way to bring attention to games and make them more active and popular. As you all know, Kit-PvP has not been reset in more than a year and many top teams have a huge amount of souls which are gained from killing players. Team top 1 currently has 112,000+ souls. 112,000 souls is A LOT considering the game mode is not too overpowered and takes skills to stay alive and rank up high on the leaderboards. Team top 2 currently has 80,000+ souls as well. Gaining these souls takes a huge amount of time and effort; thus, I do not see how this suggestion would be negative in any sort of way. Due to all of this, payouts would not be too frequent to cause any money concerns or concerns of whether it's needed or not. In fact, I am positive they would only make the game mode more popular and more active because players would have a reason to get online more often and grind souls instead of souls being useless. It would also encourage players to spend more money on the game mode since they would need a good rank to get good kits to grind souls as well as keys due to the exclusive items that can only be obtained from the crates. Currently the gamemode only sees a maxium of 110 players online at a time with an average of 50 but it has potential to double those numbers or more if suggestions like this one are heavily considered and implemented correctly.​

Example(s):
Included examples in the description <3

Awrixel_

Legendary Pika
+1 but payout should get only the leader of the Team and share with others.

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
There was never a payout for KitPvP, I doubt it will be. And your payout system doesn't have any sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.