Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Kit pvp hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RcBruder

So i know its not posible to stop the hackers. But i feel like its being swept under the carpet. I am a Ultimate+ rank and i know how frustrating it is to die by a hacker. But dying by 3-5 hackers is VERY ANNOYING. I know that pika is expanding. But, Either its time to get more staff, or something needs to be figured out with staff being on kit pvp. This is just my advice and if you disagree, be sure to tell me!

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
Hey RcBruder,

Right now Pika is recruiting a lot of staff. There also already is quite some staff watching kit-pvp (like SmashArmsHD), but maybe there is no staff from your timezone (yet).

Anyway, I can tell you we are trying our hardest to get all the no-life-hackers off of Pika ;)

Good day,
Hyper

ChairmanSB

Veteran
Good Day Player,

We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused to your gameplay on the server but we are currently in the process of training new staff members for pvp servers.
Most of the time staff are also in /v at pvp servers so that they are able to catch out hackers on the server.
Please bear with us while we try improving the services the staff team can provide.

Have A Nice Day,
Pika Staff Team.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Here is a suggestion, if there are no staff on or you think that the staff that is on is not aware of a hacker, use a free screenrecorder such as screencast omatic and record and upload to send to staff.

RandyDandy

Veteran
Well if you look at the homepage at the forum, you can see that we are now rewarding our staff members with some credits (some sort of a coupon code) to fire up their spirit in catching more rule breakers. We also accepting/recruiting alot of new staff members now just as Hyperxxir said, so if you think that you fulfill the requirements yourself and also ready to serve the server and players with all you can, you can apply yourself here and proof that you are a staff worthy, goodluck to everyone

Service by,
MasterDandy

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
What you need to realize is that we're not machines. We cannot be online 24/7 and ban hackers. We have our personal lives too. Pika-Network is a cracked server, meaning there will always be hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.