Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Kit-Pvp Full Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolzy

Epic Pika
Username:
Zolzy

Suggestion:
Kit-Pvp Full Reset

Detailed description:
Hi my name is Zolzy, I am a member of the Kit-Pvp community and today I want to share with you my idea about Kit-Pvp reset.

Let's start at the beginning.

The Map:

I believe that Kit-Pvp maps have a big impact on our fps that's why a flat map should be made with few traps and saferoom and it is also difficult to fight in maps with many buildings thats why.

Kits:

Kit-Pvp indeed has good kits but the problem is speed 3, ever since Kit-Pvp was reset there was a glitch used to get Infinity speed 3 , Strenght and Fire res.

I myself reported that bug, to which I got an answer 'it must be fixed now'' but apparently not, that's why I ask after the reset to get that fixed.

What should be removed.

1. Potion extender
  2. Speed III

What should be added.

1. Speed II only [Without glitch] [Sign to buy Speed 2 book]
  2. Flat Map

These are my ideas, if you think something needs to be added or removed let me know in discord and I'll definitely add it! Zolzy#7460

Reason(s):
Reason is Kit-Pvp keeps getting reset but still no one is happy, so that's why I'm making this suggestion so that everyone can give their ideas. I believe everyone expects Kit-Pvp reset soon.

Example(s):
As u can see Alexs shows in one of his videos how the bug works.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Speed 3 is kinda anoyying and it would be great to pvp without it since we all know pvping with speed 2 is a lot more enjoyable than with speed 3. I think Outscale also made a suggestion which can be combined with this. +1

Crni_

Veteran
Accepted.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.