Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

khaledD

OP
OP
P

PrimeR3

i ask sorry if i did something wrong but i don't think that if i laugh too mutch i need to get muted for 20 days, they're too mutch, this is the reason that @DeadOrigins muted me

Attachments

• mute 20 days.png
    mute 20 days.png
    230.8 KB · Views: 23

DeadOrigin

Great Reporter
You have been muted for flooding thus the amount of time that was given was due to your stacked up offenses which lead to that amount of duration!

OP
OP
P

PrimeR3

You have been muted for flooding thus the amount of time that was given was due to your stacked up offenses which lead to that amount of duration!
ehm i don't think that i amounted offenses, then give me proffs, and can you answer me about khaledD sword? and his flooding against me?
thank you

OP
OP
P

PrimeR3

yes i checked my reports but mute me when i need it do not amount warns offences and other think it's no sense! another think, that i asked but you didn't answer me, what offences i did or told!?

tlang

Veteran
yes i checked my reports but mute me when i need it do not amount warns offences and other think it's no sense! another think, that i asked but you didn't answer me, what offences i did or told!?
wut?

tlang

Veteran
yes i ask sorry, but i just laughed i put the screen here!! but 20 days are too mutch..
well you were punished 4 times before that also be careful the next time its a perm mute.

Krekkers

Veteran
yes i ask sorry, but i just laughed i put the screen here!! but 20 days are too mutch..
Click HERE to read our rules.

If you think your punishment was unfair click HERE to appeal.

Look we got a system where punishments are made in a offence.

1st offence is a warn.
If you think you want to break the rule again you where warned before.

2nd is 1 day mute.
By this point you should know that its bad breaking such rules.

And it goes to a few others.

Hope this helped you.​

Crni_

Veteran
View attachment 14422
i got muted for 20days cause i just typed AHAHAHAHahahahhaahh

And what'll happend to this guy that he like to flame in every methods against me? ah another think Crni_ Made that sword <3
@DeadOrigins @MrFrenco @Krekkers @tlang @HyperRSmash @Axteroid
For your info "AHAHAHAHahahahhaahh" is flooding and you can get punished for this. Do not cry about renamed sword and its useless to report us cause we did nothing wrong. Stop blaming others for your mistakes.