Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just a general question

viplayer

Great Reporter
Imagine, you are playing bedwars with your friends all of sudden a strict, uncompromising staff came ( @Crni_ ) to SS you and you got caught having illegal in your pc and he said you that you will be banned permanently. You requested him please give me 1 day to play, he felt pity for you and gave you 1 day. In that situation what you will do in that 1 day?????

Note:- only imagination don't even try, pika staff is very serious about this issue.

sohamboi

beg everyone to give me titan to waste thier money
not that anyone will give me btw if u wanaa give me ign : Sohamboi21

_Maasikas_

Epic Pika
Imagine, you are playing bedwars with your friends all of sudden a strict, uncompromising staff came ( @Crni_ ) to SS you and you got caught having illegal in your pc and he said you that you will be banned permanently. You requested him please give me 1 day to play, he felt pity for you and gave you 1 day. In that situation what you will do in that 1 day?????

Note:- only imagination don't even try, pika staff is very serious about this issue.
Play few games, give my stuff my to my friends in other gamemodes and have fun I guess

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
Make an alt and tranfer all my stuff to it and hope they dont ip ban but tbh just dont get an illegal thing.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika

but crni is so nice :D

a

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika

I'll play with my friends fun with him
And cry inside baldy...
And cry

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
Probably say bye to everyone and say that Pika was like father to me... then act like I didn't even care but I totally would.