Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Prison Just a few OP Prison Suggestions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:
Just a few OP Prison Suggestions :)

Detailed description:
1. Economy balancing - Sell prices in A-Z and smuggler mines should be increased. The majority of people mine at private mines because they can earn twice as much as Z in a boss mine even with a 60% tax. This just shows how unbalanced it is. Some players don't know about private mines and only mine in the regular mines so they are just wasting their time mining. I suggest you double the selling price for all ores in smuggler and A-Z mines. E.g. Smuggler would be $1million per iron block instead of 500k and so on.

2. Double keys in keys class - Other game modes have double yet it costs the same price. Crates are not that OP so it wouldn't do any harm.

3. More discord integration - Send an embed to a channel every time someone activates a booster. More people will be able to mine with boosters which should add more competition.

4. Ability to build in our private mines and make custom designs - I like the idea of letting us turn our private mine into something like a cell. We can then build, make shops and grow drugs there while we mine.

5. Gang boosters - Include gang boosters in crates, booster class or as rewards from gang missions. There are now gang boosters from capturing the outpost but there should still be other ways to get them, not every gang will be able to capture it.

6. Boosters should be permanent - Boosters from the boosters class and booster package should have no expiry. They have been paid for and should not expire. Some people don't have time to use them all.

7. Ability to turn boosters into items - Similar to the pets where you can shift-click it into your inventory you should be able to do that to boosters so you can sell/trade them with other players.

8. Increase gang member slots to 15 - We need more slots.

9. Fix issues - Sell slimes despawning is really annoying and affects how much we can earn. Autosell not working in private mines. Pet multipliers are all x1 less than they say - If it says x1.5 it is actually x0.5

10. Tokens should also be a currency in the auction house and chest shops - Most things are sold for tokens and this would make it a lot easier.

11. Remove the option to buy more than 1 unstackable items from /shop - People buy them and throw them on the ground in spawn, it then splits and fills your inventory, people do it when you open keys and steal your items. It shouldn't happen especially if you donated for them. Items include Rabbit stew, Mushroom stew, Cake and Horse Armour. Why is horse armour even in the shop?

12. Remove all the +blocks from crates and mystery crates - Same reason as above can be used to steal other people's crate items. Plus, the amount of money you get from the blocks is not even worth selling them so just remove them all. Also, when you go to sell these blocks, they will only sell as 1 block if you don't redeem them.

13. Booster class buff - You can win more boosters from mystery crates so to make the booster class worth purchasing there should be 2 gang boosters: x3 token 30mins and x3 money 30mins. These boosters would not be included in the container in mystery crates.

14. Autominer time should be stackable - Will make it so much easier to claim them and sell/trade in bulk.

15. All the money rewards in crates need buffing - winning 10b from a godly key is a scam. You should change the prices and add 3 zeros to all money rewards. E.g. Godly would be 10t, 25t, 50t.

16. Add a new setting to disable enchant animations - Some of the animations can make your game laggy and there is no way to disable them. Optifine disables on a few but not all i.e. lightning and boomerang.

17. Autosell needs a massive buff - The autosell enchant is trash for what you pay to upgrade it. It doesn't seem to work with the multiplier or boosters. It needs to sell more blocks per minute. It should sell your whole inventory and 3 100k backpacks at level 10000. Make it useful or remove it.

18. Laser needs a buff - The laser enchant doesn't work that often and does not break many blocks. Paying over 4m tokens to max it is definitely not worth it. I suggest making it break a 3x3 in every direction instead or increase the chance to work.

19. Change rarity labels for crate items - The rarity on some items is a complete lie, some items are impossible to win and some are rarer than they say i.e. the gkit keys voucher in the unique is "rare" but it's way less common than the "legendary" treasure hunter pick. The seasonal crate shows all items have the same rarity when they don't. It is false information and if people are paying for them it is completely unfair so I suggest adding the actual percentages.

20. Add the ability to purchase up to 6 backpacks - The +1 backpack slot in the godly crate is an impossible prize that nobody has won. Some of us can fill 3 max backpacks in a few seconds so I think they need to be added or upgrade the sizes to 200k. Also, add the owner of the backpack in the lore.

21. Autominer - The autominer should stay in the mine wherever you are on the server. It is so annoying when you go to open keys or build something in your cell and your autominer despawns so you cannot earn anything. Instead of upgrading a separate pickaxe allow us to give the autominer our own pickaxe. Allow the autominer to find gems as well.

22. Rankup cost vouchers - The rankup cost rewards in crates should be vouchers so they can be saved for later and used when you are at rank Z.

23. Add gems to all crates - Currently, extra gems can only be won in mystery crates. Give everyone a chance to get them and add them in crates.

24. Buff the amount of gems earned while mining - Gems are too difficult to get, I think you only get them every hour of mining. Some upgrades need a lot of gems and it makes it very difficult for normal players to earn them. I suggest lowering the time you need to mine to find them. You could add a new gem finder enchant for this.

25. Upgrade backpacks and autominer enchants multiple times at once - Similar to the new enchant system, it is just a lot better and saves time. Make sure this also works on the autominer enchants.

26. Add small boosters to vote crates - Add boosters that are like x2 for 5 minutes that expire in 1 day. Makes the vote crate better so more people will vote.

27. Buff keyfinder - Increase the chance to find epic, unique and godly keys from mining. At the moment keyfinder usually just gives rankup keys which are not good. Make it possible to win keyfinder 5 from crates because nobody has ever won it and it should not be there if we cannot win it.

28. Remove the token chests in mines - Lucky blocks are a lot better, these chests can be removed. It will also stop your pickaxe from changing to an axe if you hit it with omnitool which is really annoying.

29. Buff mining bombs - The bombs are not worth using atm. They are fun but do not help much with earning money. The suggestion is to change it so the blocks are sold automatically and the money you earn will be multiplied by x3 or something similar.

30. Lower amounts needed in gang missions - The missions to break blocks are too difficult because blocks broken by enchants do not count towards them.

31. Change the explosive pickaxe box - Instead of giving token greed 1-5, it should be keyfinder 1-5. The bombs in the class are not that useful so the pickaxe should be better.
32. Pickaxe levels - Bigger and better rewards at specific intervals i.e. level 100, 150, 200, 250, etc. The tokens earned at each level is capped at 825 after like level 175, this should be removed. Tokens earned from levelling should be affected by boosters like they were in the first season.​
33. Token pet boost change - The pet should prioritise which tokens get boosted. Usually, it will only boost the lowest amount of tokens you find, the ones that say "yay! you found 1 token" which are hidden. When it boosts these lower amounts it is not worth paying 200k tokens to buy the pet. Since the pet multiplier is lower than stated, most time you just get 0.5 tokens from your pet boost. I suggest you change it so it will only boost the tokens found from token greed enchant and lucky blocks.​
34. /gemspay command - Allow us to pay other people gems or withdraw them so we can use them as another currency in trades.​
- New suggestions 22/03
35. Night vision - If you continuously mine with the night vision enchant, the effect still wears out and it is just really annoying, it should stay on if you are still mining. The night vision command should stay enabled whenever you tp from mines to spawn.​
36. Keep inventory in cells - Players are losing their items by falling off their own cell and even dying by taking damage when teleporting to their cell!​
37. Teleporting back when mining - When you are mining down and fall fast, you get teleported back up. I think something with the anti-cheat needs tweaking.​
38. Move mines to 1 page in menus - The y and z mine on /mines should be moved to the first page, there is plenty of room for them to fit. It will look better and be easier for us so we don't need to click extra. Also, do this on the /pm setblock page for private mines, move the v - z mines to page 1.​
39. Help menu still very poor quality - A lot of new players are still asking in chat for help... How do I sell? What are gems for? What are beacons for? etc.​
helppage.png
/guide - It should have detailed written information about everything not just links to commands, that is what the new menu is for. When you click on Earn Money, it tells you to sell items in /shop when clearly you can't so that needs to change. It needs more information about drugs, how to plant them etc. There is no information about auction house commands, how to make chest shops or what beacons are for. There should be a full list of commands you can use.​
/gang help - It says you can do /g stats but it doesn't work​
/gems - It only tells you your gem balance, how is this helpful?​
If I was a new player, I wouldn't understand most of this either.​
40. Custom block in private mines - My eyes are tired of seeing green, let us change the boss mine to different coloured terracotta, it will keep the same sell price as emerald blocks.​
41. Treasure seeker enchant - What is this new enchant? There was no mention of it so please give more information on it, was it added by mistake? If it was, keep it and make it better for next season.​
42. Remove disenchanter - Remove the disenchanter, it is so bad, the tokens you get back from it is such a scam, same as the merchant prices. Just give everyone permission to use /enchanttoggle.​
43. /pm reset - Instead of doing /pm setblock and having to select a mine every time to reset it, just pick the mine in that menu and then use /pm reset to reset it to that block every time. You can also give this a separate permission so anyone can use /pm reset but not change the mine type. Sometimes people come to your mine and set the mine as coal or something as a troll and this would prevent that.​
44. Private mine reset timer upgrade - Allow us to reduce the automatic reset timer by upgrading it. Everyone resets it every minute anyway with commands so it would make it much easier if it was automatic.​

Reason(s):
Reasons listed with each suggestion above.

I am making these suggestions on behalf of the prison community because not many people are willing or able to. This current season is a disgrace, with barely any changes, bugs from the previous season still present, and new bugs that are not being fixed.
I only saw 5 suggestions that had been accepted and 3 of them were the same thing. You should've asked the community what they wanted before the reset was announced. I thought you would learn from survival but clearly not. Lots of bugs again and feels untested and rushed and you wonder why players get mad about bugs. Don't tell us to report bugs when you can't even fix bugs from last season. Slimes still disappear!! Every player feels let down, I am trying to speak up for the community to get things improved.

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
1. +1
2. Definitely +1. If ClassicSkyBlock can have 2 godlies and 4 uniques then OpPrison should have same.
3. +1. Even tho I don't think this will get implemented.
4. +1. Not so needed but it would be nice thing.
5. +1. This is good suggestion as well but gang boosters should be rarer than normal ones.
6. +1
7. +1. I think this is already a thing on OpSkyBlock.
8. +1
9. +1
10. +1
11. -1. This could be easily fixed by disabling item dropping on spawn.
12. +1
13. Definitely +1
14. +1
15. +1 for buffing but -1 for examples. I actually have an idea. What if prizes get buffed every 2-4 weeks. By doing that prizes wouldn't get outdated.
16. +1 even tho you can disable this in settings. (Settings - Options - Video settings - Animations)
17. +1
18. I'm not gonna give my opinion on this because I never used laser enchantment.
19. +1. This is also case for every other gamemode and, in my opinion, it's pretty smart trick.
20. +1 for buffing but -1 for 200k space. 150k would be fine.
21. +1 yes yes yes
22. I don't even know what these are lol.
23. +1 but don't make same mistake like in OpSkyBlock with mcmmo. Gems shouldn't be that often in crates tho.
24. -1 I think that current state of gems is fine.
25. +1
26. +1
27. Definitely +1
28. +1
29. +1 even tho I don't see how could they buff it.
30. +1
31. Definitely +1

On all of this, I would add suggestion to add more stuff for gems (such as gems banknote, gems pay and other).
And btw this is not "just a few suggestions".

OP
OP
tozztozzo

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1. +1
2. Definitely +1. If ClassicSkyBlock can have 2 godlies and 4 uniques then OpPrison should have same.
3. +1. Even tho I don't think this will get implemented.
4. +1. Not so needed but it would be nice thing.
5. +1. This is good suggestion as well but gang boosters should be rarer than normal ones.
6. +1
7. +1. I think this is already a thing on OpSkyBlock.
8. +1
9. +1
10. +1
11. -1. This could be easily fixed by disabling item dropping on spawn.
12. +1
13. Definitely +1
14. +1
15. +1 for buffing but -1 for examples. I actually have an idea. What if prizes get buffed every 2-4 weeks. By doing that prizes wouldn't get outdated.
16. +1 even tho you can disable this in settings. (Settings - Options - Video settings - Animations)
17. +1
18. I'm not gonna give my opinion on this because I never used laser enchantment.
19. +1. This is also case for every other gamemode and, in my opinion, it's pretty smart trick.
20. +1 for buffing but -1 for 200k space. 150k would be fine.
21. +1 yes yes yes
22. I don't even know what these are lol.
23. +1 but don't make same mistake like in OpSkyBlock with mcmmo. Gems shouldn't be that often in crates tho.
24. -1 I think that current state of gems is fine.
25. +1
26. +1
27. Definitely +1
28. +1
29. +1 even tho I don't see how could they buff it.
30. +1
31. Definitely +1

On all of this, I would add suggestion to add more stuff for gems (such as gems banknote, gems pay and other).
And btw this is not "just a few suggestions".
Thank you, I completely forgot about a gem pay command. I will add that as well.

11. They would still be used in cells and be annoying if people had drop parties.

16. Lightning and boomerang can't be disabled in the settings :D

Kaiite

Epic Pika
I think to resolve this issue about opening crates and ppl throwing items on u to steal the item that you won is to disable drop in spawn

NCStylezX

Veteran
I don't know if I read over it, but does it mention somewhere to have more items in the shop. Like build blocks, I agree with everything on your list btw. Just keep missing if the more shop items is in this list, if its not in there they need to add way more items to the shop so people can build.

Unawarely

The Pika
+1 to everything, especcially the one where the anticheat lags you back literally whenever you mine, it's the worst thing ever.

ElonMusk

Epic Pika
Who can argue that prison wouldn't benefit from this? Blaze rods, netherwarts and quartz should be added!

bluewolffighter

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
1. Economy balancing - Sell prices in A-Z and smuggler mines should be increased. The majority of people mine at private mines because they can earn twice as much as Z in a boss mine even with a 60% tax. This just shows how unbalanced it is. Some players don't know about private mines and only mine in the regular mines so they are just wasting their time mining. I suggest you double the selling price for all ores in smuggler and A-Z mines. E.g. Smuggler would be $1million per iron block instead of 500k and so on.

2. Double keys in keys class - Other game modes have double yet it costs the same price. Crates are not that OP so it wouldn't do any harm.

3. More discord integration - Send an embed to a channel every time someone activates a booster. More people will be able to mine with boosters which should add more competition.

4. Ability to build in our private mines and make custom designs - I like the idea of letting us turn our private mine into something like a cell. We can then build, make shops and grow drugs there while we mine.

5. Gang boosters - Include gang boosters in crates, booster class or as rewards from gang missions so other gangs cannot take advantage of your boosters. There are now gang boosters from capturing the outpost but there should still be other ways to get them, not every gang will be able to capture it.

6. Boosters should be permanent - Boosters from the boosters class and booster package should be permanent. They have been paid for and should not expire. Some people don't have time to use them all.

7. Ability to turn boosters into items - Similar to the pets where you can shift-click it into your inventory you should be able to do that to boosters so you can sell/trade them with other players.

9. Fix issues - Sell slimes despawning is really annoying and affects how much we can earn. Autosell not working in private mines. Pet multipliers are all x1 less than they say - If it says x1.5 it is actually x0.5

10. Tokens should also be a currency in the auction house and chest shops - Most things are sold for tokens and this would make it a lot easier.

11. Remove the option to buy more than 1 unstackable items from /shop - People buy them and throw them on the ground in spawn, it then splits and fills your inventory, people do it when you open keys and steal your items. It shouldn't happen especially if you donated for them. Items include: Rabbit stew, Mushroom stew, Cake and Horse Armors.

12. Remove all the +blocks from crates and mystery crates - Same reason as above, can be used to steal other people's crate items. Plus, the amount of money you get from the blocks is not even worth selling them so just remove them all. Also, when you go to sell these blocks, they will only sell as 1 block if you don't redeem them.

13. Booster class buff - You can win way more booster classes from the mystery crates than buying the actual class. This might be changed now but the mystery class should only get the packages and not the other boosters. Also, I would like 2 gang boosters adding to the booster class: x3 token 30mins and x3 money 30mins. It makes the booster class more worth buying.

14. Autominer time should be stackable - Will make it so much easier to claim them and sell/trade in bulk.

15. All the money rewards in crates need buffing - winning 10b from a godly key is a scam. You should change the prices and add 3 zeros to all money rewards. E.g. Godly would be 10t, 25t, 50t.

16. Add a new setting to disable enchant animations - Some of the animations can make your game laggy and there is no way to disable them. Optifine disables on a few but not all i.e. lightning and boomerang.

17. Autosell needs a massive buff - The autosell enchant is trash for what you pay to upgrade it. It doesn't seem to work with the multiplier or boosters. It needs to sell more blocks per minute. It should sell your whole inventory and 3 100k backpacks at level 10000. Make it useful or remove it.

18. Laser needs a buff - The laser enchant doesn't work that often and does not break many blocks. Paying over 4m tokens to max it is definitely not worth it. I suggest making it break a 3x3 in every direction instead or increase the chance to work.

19. Change rarity labels for crate items - The rarity on some items is a complete lie, some items are impossible to win and some are rarer than they say i.e. the gkit keys voucher in the unique is "rare" but it's way less common than the "legendary" treasure hunter pick. The seasonal crate shows all items have the same rarity when they don't. It is false information and if people are paying for them it is completely unfair so I suggest adding the actual percentages.

20. Add the ability to purchase up to 6 backpacks - The +1 backpack slot in the godly crate is an impossible prize that nobody has won. Some of us can fill 3 max backpacks in a few seconds so I think they need to be added or upgrade the sizes to 200k. Also, add the owner of the backpack in the lore.

21. Autominer - The autominer should stay in the mine wherever you are on the server. It is so annoying when you go to open keys or build something in your cell and your autominer despawns so you cannot earn anything. Instead of upgrading a separate pickaxe allow us to give the autominer our own pickaxe. Allow the autominer to find gems as well.

22. Rankup cost vouchers - The rankup cost rewards in crates should be vouchers so they can be saved for later and used when you are at rank Z.

23. Add gems to all crates - Currently, extra gems can only be won in mystery crates. Give everyone a chance to get them and add them in crates.

24. Buff the amount of gems earned while mining - Gems are too difficult to get, I think you only get them every hour of mining. Some upgrades need a lot of gems and it makes it very difficult for normal players to earn them. I suggest lowering the time you need to mine to find them. You could add a new gem finder enchant for this.

25. Upgrade backpacks and autominer enchants multiple times at once - Similar to the new enchant system, it is just a lot better and saves time. Make sure this also works on the autominer enchants.

26. Add small boosters to vote crates - Add boosters that are like x2 for 5 minutes that expire in 1 day. Makes the vote crate better so more people will vote.

27. Buff keyfinder - Increase the chance to find epic, unique and godly keys from mining. At the moment keyfinder usually just gives rankup keys which are not good. Make it possible to win keyfinder 5 from crates because nobody has ever won it and it should not be there if we cannot win it.

28. Remove the token chests in mines - Lucky blocks are a lot better, these chests can be removed. It will also stop your pickaxe from changing to an axe if you hit it with omnitool which is really annoying.

29. Buff mining bombs - The bombs are not worth using atm. They are fun but do not help much with earning money. The suggestion is to change it so the blocks are sold automatically and the money you earn will be multiplied by x3 or something similar.

30. Lower amounts needed in gang missions - The missions to break blocks are too difficult because blocks broken by enchants do not count towards them.

31. Change the explosive pickaxe box - Instead of giving token greed 1-5, it should be keyfinder 1-5. The bombs in the class are not that useful so the pickaxe should be better.
32. Pickaxe levels - Bigger and better rewards at specific intervals i.e. level 100, 150, 200, 250, etc. The tokens earned at each level is capped at 825 after like level 175, this should be removed. Tokens earned from levelling should be affected by boosters like they were in the first season.​
33. Token pet boost change - The pet should prioritise which tokens get boosted. Usually, it will only boost the lowest amount of tokens you find, the ones that say "yay! you found 1 token" which are hidden. When it boosts these lower amounts it is not worth paying 200k tokens to buy the pet. Since the pet multiplier is lower than stated, most time you just get 0.5 tokens from your pet boost. I suggest you change it so it will only boost the tokens found from token greed enchant and lucky blocks.​
34. /gemspay command - Allow us to pay other people gems or withdraw them so we can use them as another currency in trades.​
- New suggestions 22/03
35. Night vision - If you continuously mine with the night vision enchant, the effect still wears out and it is just really annoying, it should stay on if you are still mining. The night vision command should stay enabled whenever you tp from mines to spawn.​
36. Keep inventory in cells - Players are losing their items by falling off their own cell and even dying by taking damage when teleporting to their cell!​
37. Teleporting back when mining - When you are mining down and fall fast, you get teleported back up. I think something with the anti-cheat needs tweaking.​
38. Move mines to 1 page in menus - The y and z mine on /mines should be moved to the first page, there is plenty of room for them to fit. It will look better and be easier for us so we don't need to click extra. Also, do this on the /pm setblock page for private mines, move the v - z mines to page 1.​
39. Help menu still very poor quality - A lot of new players are still asking in chat for help... How do I sell? What are gems for? What are beacons for? etc.​
helppage.png
/guide - It should have detailed written information about everything not just links to commands, that is what the new menu is for. When you click on Earn Money, it tells you to sell items in /shop when clearly you can't so that needs to change. It needs more information about drugs, how to plant them etc. There is no information about auction house commands, how to make chest shops or what beacons are for. There should be a full list of commands you can use.​
40. Custom block in private mines - My eyes are tired of seeing green, let us change the boss mine to different coloured terracotta, it will keep the same sell price as emerald blocks.​
41. Treasure seeker enchant - What is this new enchant? There was no mention of it so please give more information on it, was it added by mistake? If it was, keep it and make it better since people have already spent a lot of tokens upgrading it.​
42. Remove disenchanter - Remove the disenchanter, it is so bad, the tokens you get back from it is such a scam, same as the merchant prices. Just give everyone permission to use /enchanttoggle.​
43. /pm reset - Instead of doing /pm setblock and having to select a mine every time to reset it, just pick the mine in that menu and then use /pm reset to reset it to that block every time. You can also give this a separate permission so anyone can use /pm reset but not change the mine type. Sometimes people come to your mine and set the mine as coal or something as a troll and this would prevent that.​
44. Private mine reset timer upgrade - Allow us to reduce the automatic reset timer by upgrading it. Everyone resets it every minute anyway with commands so it would make it much easier if it was automatic.​

Reason(s):

I am making these suggestions on behalf of the prison community because not many people are willing or able to. This recent reset barely has any changes. I only see 5 suggestions accepted and 3 of them are the same thing. You should've asked the community what they wanted before the reset was announced. I thought you would learn from survival but clearly not. Lots of bugs again and feels untested and rushed and you wonder why players get mad about bugs. Don't tell us to report bugs when you can't even fix bugs from last season. Slimes still disappear!! Every player feels this way, I am trying to speak up for the community to get things improved.
Well I have a few of my own suggestions I fancy!
1. give beacons a better use as they are a nuisance more than anything
2. make it so that there is a way to combine pickaxes with their enchants
3. make base pickaxes a little better
4. make it so the menu can be toggled
5. i would love to see some way to get armour enchants like wearing this armour gives 2.0x sell price or soemthing liek that
6.make it so the pvp mine needs less to be reset as in a pvp mine hackers are more likely to fight since it makes it less detecitiable so when mine resets its less likely to happen.

JustToGoody

The Pika
+1 i wish you have made this suggestion before the reset maybe they would have accpeted it

UpperGround

Great Reporter
damn +1ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
tozztozzo

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

5. Gang boosters - Include gang boosters in crates, booster class or as rewards from gang missions. There are now gang boosters from capturing the outpost but there should still be other ways to get them, not every gang will be able to capture it.

6. Boosters should be permanent - Boosters from the boosters class and booster package should have no expiry. They have been paid for and should not expire. Some people don't have time to use them all.

11. Remove the option to buy more than 1 unstackable items from /shop - People buy them and throw them on the ground in spawn, it then splits and fills your inventory, people do it when you open keys and steal your items. It shouldn't happen especially if you donated for them. Items include Rabbit stew, Mushroom stew, Cake and Horse Armour. Why is horse armour even in the shop?

12. Remove all the +blocks from crates and mystery crates - Same reason as above can be used to steal other people's crate items. Plus, the amount of money you get from the blocks is not even worth selling them so just remove them all. Also, when you go to sell these blocks, they will only sell as 1 block if you don't redeem them.

13. Booster class buff - You can win more boosters from mystery crates so to make the booster class worth purchasing there should be 2 gang boosters: x3 token 30mins and x3 money 30mins. These boosters would not be included in the container in mystery crates.

- New suggestions 22/03
helppage.png
41. Treasure seeker enchant - What is this new enchant? There was no mention of it so please give more information on it, was it added by mistake? If it was, keep it and make it better for next season.​

Reason(s):

I am making these suggestions on behalf of the prison community because not many people are willing or able to. This current season is a disgrace, with barely any changes, bugs from the previous season still present, and new bugs that are not being fixed.
I only saw 5 suggestions that had been accepted and 3 of them were the same thing. You should've asked the community what they wanted before the reset was announced. I thought you would learn from survival but clearly not. Lots of bugs again and feels untested and rushed and you wonder why players get mad about bugs. Don't tell us to report bugs when you can't even fix bugs from last season. Slimes still disappear!! Every player feels let down, I am trying to speak up for the community to get things improved.
Yeah def just A FEW suggestions not a lot

ErnestPogi

Ultimate Legendary Pika
"just a few he says" bro i didnt even read all of the suggestions

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey tozztozzo,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that lots of your suggestions are accepted and implemented.​
Not every suggestion is added.​
We really appreciate such suggestions, we are looking forward to the next suggestion post :)​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.