Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Joining the Server Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowjunior

"Kicked whilst connecting to lobby8: Security // Registered players only! Please visit http://example.com to register.

I wanted to register so bad but that one ^^^ Is getting in my way.
Staff, help me please..?

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
hmmm is it a new problem? i suggest getting on Ts3 and checking also it might be a internet thing...

CloudAP

Veteran
This has been an issue to prevent bot at the moment and I'm sure Yoeri is finding solution to the problem :D

DirkieXP

Banned
As you guys may know: Pika-Network has been bot attacked for the last four days already. Those bots are causing lag, sometimes not noticeable ingame, but it makes it harder for players to join Pika, like the ping is really high. So Yoeri/DutchminerHD decided to make it not allowed to let unregistered players join, in this way only the registered bots could join the server, and he could start banning the ip-addresses on which the bots joined. But this means that players who are new to Pika are not able to join the game. This is a bad thing, but that is the consequence for the emergency decisions he made.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Ok guys i found it out...
During a Bot Attack (AIs attacking the server to make it lag) The owner made it to where only Registered players can join...
So if a bot attack happens the bots can't lag the server out... During this time they are banning the IPs of the Bots so they can no longer join (I said bots but i mean the single IPs) So you guys will be able to join eventually they are currently working on a fix for it...

MrHelloMan999

As you guys may know: Pika-Network has been bot attacked for the last four days already. Those bots are causing lag, sometimes not noticeable ingame, but it makes it harder for players to join Pika, like the ping is really high. So Yoeri/DutchminerHD decided to make it not allowed to let unregistered players join, in this way only the registered bots could join the server, and he could start banning the ip-addresses on which the bots joined. But this means that players who are new to Pika are not able to join the game. This is a bad thing, but that is the consequence for the emergency decisions he made.
Why is it even possible to bot attack, all the bot attacks were fixed when litebans wasnt in the bungee

Status
Not open for further replies.