Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Jartex Skywars PRO Tries Pika Skywars

CommodorePET

Hello everyone. I'm mostly a Jartex skywars player but I decided to try pika skywars today. Enjoy.

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Hello everyone. I'm mostly a Jartex skywars player but I decided to try pika skywars today. Enjoy.
First of all, I'd really say, the video was AMAZING. I really enjoyed your commentary & the quality of thumbnail, video itself was super smooth. I'm looking forward to see more from you!
However, I'd like to go over everything you mentioned regarding the skywars balancing. As someone with upto 100 wins at jartex skywars & an average of 5,000 wins at pika skywars, I can relate to many of it but, there're a lot of points that you overlooked.

1). Regarding the donator kits being really broken at pika as normies aren't allowed to vote for rumble, you missed the part that pika does allows you to buy any kit with coins & upgrade it however you want. However in jartex, you're not allowed to buy any kit & you can only get them from lucky spins of brain washer. With the kits present on the network such as Bonk & Enderman, it's not even a problem for unranked players to deal with a Titan kit. Not to mention how Titan kit is really weak if you compare it to jartex diamond which comes with sharp 3 prot 3 instead of 2 of the respective enchant.

2). Another thing that brings balancing to the game are the talents/abilities you get to see on both servers. Compared to Jartex, the abilities you get to see on pika network are way too buffed. For example, paladin gives you 23 seconds of regen 2 on each kill. If you're a long term player of pika network without a rank, your abilities would actually influence the gameplay by a lot & make you assure the win even with what loot you get on starting island.

Both of the servers are really balanced on their own if you go a little deep into the game style they encourage, could surely be better as well. Lastly, I'd once again like to appreciate the concept & efforts you placed into the video, it was really fun & I watched it till the end :)

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
First of all, I'd really say, the video was AMAZING. I really enjoyed your commentary & the quality of thumbnail, video itself was super smooth. I'm looking forward to see more from you!
However, I'd like to go over everything you mentioned regarding the skywars balancing. As someone with upto 100 wins at jartex skywars & an average of 5,000 wins at pika skywars, I can relate to many of it but, there're a lot of points that you overlooked.

1). Regarding the donator kits being really broken at pika as normies aren't allowed to vote for rumble, you missed the part that pika does allows you to buy any kit with coins & upgrade it however you want. However in jartex, you're not allowed to buy any kit & you can only get them from lucky spins of brain washer. With the kits present on the network such as Bonk & Enderman, it's not even a problem for unranked players to deal with a Titan kit. Not to mention how Titan kit is really weak if you compare it to jartex diamond which comes with sharp 3 prot 3 instead of 2 of the respective enchant.

2). Another thing that brings balancing to the game are the talents/abilities you get to see on both servers. Compared to Jartex, the abilities you get to see on pika network are way too buffed. For example, paladin gives you 23 seconds of regen 2 on each kill. If you're a long term player of pika network without a rank, your abilities would actually influence the gameplay by a lot & make you assure the win even with what loot you get on starting island.

Both of the servers are really balanced on their own if you go a little deep into the game style they encourage, could surely be better as well. Lastly, I'd once again like to appreciate the concept & efforts you placed into the video, it was really fun & I watched it till the end :)
damn you just wrote a long essay

OP
OP
CommodorePET

CommodorePET

Thanks for your comment. I am making a video comparing the two later on and will take what you mentioned here.