Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Izha SUCKS REMOVE HIS ADMIN

D3ni3d

IZHA Actually is terrible staff I recommend you remove his tittle admin someone stole from me and he warned ME I HATE HIM REMOVE HIS TITTLE NOW SOMEBODY HE IS THE WORST STAFF I EVER SEEN

OP
OP
D

D3ni3d

Actually seriously this guy is the worst kid ive ever seen HE WONT BAN SOMEONE THAT STEALS AND MUTED ME FOR BEING ANNOYING I HATE HIM REMOVE HIS ADMIN

KouTanaka122

Rare Pika
all staffs can't ban when u don't have anything to show them like ur proofs that they stole u something... they can't just ban that person right away without proofs.

MouraThat

Veteran
Just to say I checked your IGN :
https://pika-network.net/bans/history.php?uuid=0068f6ab-51c9-3ea5-ab77-e191a4c41a87&from=bans
Izha's never punished you and even if he did he was just following the Pika Network rules
Also if you don't provide proof of someone 'stealing and annoying you' then yes of course he's not gonna ban.

Now stop acting like a little kid and show some respect , if you generally believe Izha abused then contact the staff manager if not stop.

JerryMine

The Pika
Actually seriously this guy is the worst kid ive ever seen HE WONT BAN SOMEONE THAT STEALS AND MUTED ME FOR BEING ANNOYING I FUCKING HATE HIM REMOVE HIS FUCKING ADMIN
OMFG YOUR COMPLIMENT IS SO UNDETAILED WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT GAMEMODES YOU ARE IN AND YOU KEEP SCREAMING WHILE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE

Disaalt

The Pika
Actually seriously this guy is the worst kid ive ever seen HE WONT BAN SOMEONE THAT STEALS AND MUTED ME FOR BEING ANNOYING I FUCKING HATE HIM REMOVE HIS FUCKING ADMIN
hey, its xinolimit who muted you why would you want to remove izhas admin if an other staff punished you

P

PyroInDaBus

IZHA Actually is terrible staff I recommend you remove his tittle admin someone stole from me and he warned ME I HATE HIM REMOVE HIS TITTLE NOW SOMEBODY HE IS THE WORST STAFF I EVER SEEN
Ok am not going to with my classic hello I just want to tell you that if he got admin he got it with work and he was doing it very well. Also you can be punished for swearing.