Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Item sells for $1 in infinite chest

MilkyBat

As the title says, some of the items in my infinite chest sells for $1/item while the rest sell for their usual /shop price. I'm not sure why this is happening.

The ones that sell for /shop prices are rotten flesh, bones, and string. Whereas, spider eye and iron ingot sell for $1/item.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

[Edit]
Just found out that the sell multiplier on the infinite chest doesn't work either. Everything just sells for 1x the price instead of the currently upgraded 4x multiplier. Is this chest broken?

Last edited:

Smorf

As the title says, some of the items in my infinite chest sells for $1/item while the rest sell for their usual /shop price. I'm not sure why this is happening.

The ones that sell for /shop prices are rotten flesh, bones, and string. Whereas, spider eye and iron ingot sell for $1/item.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

[Edit]
Just found out that the sell multiplier on the infinite chest doesn't work either. Everything just sells for 1x the price instead of the currently upgraded 4x multiplier. Is this chest broken?
The sell multipler upgrade just ALLOWS the iChest to reach that sell multiplier, it doesn't GIVE that much every sell but you can get that much if you upgrade it.
Weird shit ik