Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Issues with Bridging

OmegaBOHR

Hi,
I've been playing Minecraft for about 4 years now, and after watching YouTubers like NotNico and BedlessNoob, I thought it was time to learn new bridging methods like God Bridging, Breezily Bridging. As I have Premium Minecraft I was able to practice on different servers but never actually tried it in Bedwars. And when I thought I was getting good at it, I tried to do it in Bedwars. But to my surprise I fell after placing 4-6 blocks. I recorded my games and realized that the blocks were disappearing from under me. I wanted to know if this a ping issue on my side or if the anti-cheat prevents me for placing blocks at that speed. If this turns out to be a bug, the I request that it be fixed immediately.

FreePalestine

The Pika
You are probably using 1.9+ version of minecraft.
Use 1.8-1.8.9 for best experience.
It can also be a ping issue.

OP
OP
OmegaBOHR

OmegaBOHR

You are probably using 1.9+ version of minecraft.
Use 1.8-1.8.9 for best experience.
It can also be a ping issue.
I use Lunar Client in version 1.8.9. I can bridge without any problem while practicing but when it comes to Bedwars, I keep falling off.
NOTE: I also tried this in Skywars. I can bridge just fine there.

FreePalestine

The Pika
I use Lunar Client in version 1.8.9. I can bridge without any problem while practicing but when it comes to Bedwars, I keep falling off.
NOTE: I also tried this in Skywars. I can bridge just fine there.
idk then it never happend to me...

FeareD_yt

Epic Pika
It might be the server's anti-cheat not allowing you to place blocks very fast. Although I am not sure because it has never happened to me. I can Breezily but not that much, like 3-4 blocks.

xXTricksterXx

Great Reporter
the server's anti-cheat disallowed this to prevent hackers scaffold. In skywars there are buildings near and there so it is applicable only on bedwars

cryingcar

Epic Pika
man titan_leo is here moonwalking and when i speed bridge 3 blocks my blocks disappears