Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Island gets Swapped Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and my friend were playing the other day, and frankly did alot of things, until I played OPSB today and type in /is and I'm being ask if I want to choose from the 3 biomes, and I was like "Did OPSB even reset?" So I stay calmed until my friend told me that our Island was safe and right now I'm totally confuse everytime I would type in /is I get into a different island, then if I type in /home I go to my old island, I don't have permissions nor the option to set the Islands home, and the island is gone by now :( @DutchminerHD Help please.
-
-
-
-
-
PS: Sorry for my poor Grammar :3

MECHAME

Veteran
U can check the island's owner when u get into it..it will say entering (island leader's name)....so u can know who got the island.

Deviate

There might have something gone wrong in the rollback, if your friend can't invite you back we can try to fix it.
Please find me or @Boomclaw ingame or on teamspeak.

OP
OP
S
Oh okay thanks and @MECHAME I'm the Owner of the island yet I don't have any access :3 kinda sad though but I'm still hoping for a roll back. And @Deviate approx. what time will he be on? :(

Deviate

I can help you get it back, I will be on the coming hours so send me a pm on the forums if I'm not on OP and I'll come online.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Me and my friend were playing the other day, and frankly did alot of things, until I played OPSB today and type in /is and I'm being ask if I want to choose from the 3 biomes, and I was like "Did OPSB even reset?" So I stay calmed until my friend told me that our Island was safe and right now I'm totally confuse everytime I would type in /is I get into a different island, then if I type in /home I go to my old island, I don't have permissions nor the option to set the Islands home, and the island is gone by now :( @DutchminerHD Help please.
-
-
-
-
-
PS: Sorry for my poor Grammar :3
Thx for the 'bad grammar' apology, but even though I don't know where you are from, I think it's pretty good :D

Last edited:

Deviate

I will be online again in two hours,
Send me a message so its easier to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.