Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this what staff do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luq1223

Sorry for this post :p i just want to get unbanned if you guys seen this pls forgive me for my totally almost rage quit a server xD and what i wanted is be a one of you guys server player :( *I EDITED!* Sorry oMeteor And NickTill for insulting you guys and now i would just accept the fate :D

Sincerely Regards,
Luqman Hakem,
Luq1223.

Last edited:

cici16

yeah and if you were lagging that means you r hacking .....

OP
OP
Luq1223

Luq1223

ohh i love good guy :D no wonder you get Legendry Pika :D

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
They are doing the best they can... Remember the hackers will always come back with other identities. Trust you wont get rid of them. If you are so concerned about them, apply for staff and if you get accepted. Either way you can ban hackers yourself. Make sure to report the hackers instead of making these posts. You could save enough time and the hacker would be taken away from the server.

OP
OP
Luq1223

Luq1223

Make sure to report the hackers instead of making these posts. You could save enough time and the hacker would be taken away from the server.
Well I JUST GOT ""BANNED""! Lol i would do that if i got unbanned i tried to do that almost a year xD and now i know how to use forum but got banned LoL.I mean like i could report the hacker if i know the hacker

Last edited:

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
I have 3mbs don't lag often.. But when my ms rises to 200 or more I lag my ussuall fps is 200 while ms 50-70, And also it doesn't matter for how long you play on a server there are Hackers that play well over a year then get banned. And the staff are doing everything they can to make the server good you know that? And also false bans happen. Oh and if they asked ya to go on team speak and share screen and you didn't do that that leads to a ban.

OP
OP
Luq1223

Luq1223

Oh and if they asked ya to go on team speak and share screen and you didn't do that that leads to a ban
Well they din't say anythin and just banned me...Like oMeteor:Hye IproHD and then oMeteor: bye IproHD I just dont know what he sayin and just without knowing anything something popped saying "You just got banned on this server for Ban Evading IproHD" when i totally dont know who is IproHD and the one he SSed is ImPro22 and not ImPro11

Status
Not open for further replies.