Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is this ok?

JustToGoody

The Pika
hey the video is about pika network But the thumbnail is about another server. and the video is Also about another server

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
It isn't my server im asking is this mod ok?
If you use this mod to inpersonate staff then no. You can find a list of pika network rules here. I would avoid using this personally because the only use i can see is to impersonate staff members.

NGaming

Great Reporter
Or just use common sense and look at the rules to cross reference
There are thousands of mods which are not allowed do you expect them to enter every one of them?

I think someone told me they asked a staff and staff said it wasn't allowed
@Lt_Hammerman Is this allowed or not?

OP
OP
murder19001

murder19001

Epic Pika
guys guys chill out dont ping staff. I tested that mod on ANOTHER minecraft server and it does nothing but rename u. It's only for your perspective. I mean it wont be visible to other members. But I wanted to say impersonating might occur. That's why this mod shouldn't be allowed.
By impersonating I mean like u can share screenshots of fake rank, you know what I mean?

Also I'M NOT ADVERTISING AND THIS IS NOT MY SERVER OR CHANNEL I AM JUST ASKING IF THIS MOD IS ALLOWED OR NOT.

but I thank @Qcaz for building this mod. He did his hard work he should get credit he deserves.
Thank you

Just_Illuminate

Great Reporter
guys guys chill out dont ping staff. I tested that mod on ANOTHER minecraft server and it does nothing but rename u. It's only for your perspective. I mean it wont be visible to other members. But I wanted to say impersonating might occur. That's why this mod shouldn't be allowed.
By impersonating I mean like u can share screenshots of fake rank, you know what I mean?

Also I'M NOT ADVERTISING AND THIS IS NOT MY SERVER OR CHANNEL I AM JUST ASKING IF THIS MOD IS ALLOWED OR NOT.

but I thank @Qcaz for building this mod. He did his hard work he should get credit he deserves.
Thank you
in short, mod isn't allowed dont use it

Silver Wing

The Pika
Thats only visible to u, so ig it should be fine
I will say its use it at ur own risk